Trump says IRS audits him EVERY year. Says it's because he's christian.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
It's not about religion, donald. The IRS scandal proved that obozo uses the IRS to go after anyone who opposes him and trump is one of the original birthers.

Donald Trump says IRS audits could be tied to being a ‘strong Christian’

feb 26 2016 In explaining why the Internal Revenue Service audits him every year, Donald Trump suggested Thursday night that the government agency has unfairly targeted him because of his religion.

"I'm always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair — I don't know, maybe because of religion, maybe because of something else, maybe because I'm doing this, although this is just recently," Trump said in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo immediately following the 10th GOP debate on Thursday night.

"But I can tell you one thing: I am audited when I shouldn't be audited. ... I tell my people: Why is it that every single year, I'm audited, whereas other people that are very rich, people are never audited — and they don't even know what I'm talking about when I talk about audits."

On the campaign trail, Trump has repeatedly said that he — like most Americans — tries to pay as little in taxes as possible. And he has mocked Romney for struggling in explaining his own tax returns in 2012.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said at a rally in western Iowa in late January. "It's an expense, right? That's the American way. I mean, do you want stupid people?"

It's not about religion, donald. The IRS scandal proved that obozo uses the IRS to go after anyone who opposes him and trump is one of the original birthers.

Donald Trump says IRS audits could be tied to being a ‘strong Christian’

feb 26 2016 In explaining why the Internal Revenue Service audits him every year, Donald Trump suggested Thursday night that the government agency has unfairly targeted him because of his religion.

"I'm always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair — I don't know, maybe because of religion, maybe because of something else, maybe because I'm doing this, although this is just recently," Trump said in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo immediately following the 10th GOP debate on Thursday night.

"But I can tell you one thing: I am audited when I shouldn't be audited. ... I tell my people: Why is it that every single year, I'm audited, whereas other people that are very rich, people are never audited — and they don't even know what I'm talking about when I talk about audits."

On the campaign trail, Trump has repeatedly said that he — like most Americans — tries to pay as little in taxes as possible. And he has mocked Romney for struggling in explaining his own tax returns in 2012.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said at a rally in western Iowa in late January. "It's an expense, right? That's the American way. I mean, do you want stupid people?"

What is the "IRS Scandal"?

I'll have to look this up, maybe we got this news, but I've forgotten that we did.

• Banned

I'll have to look this up, maybe we got this news, but I've forgotten that we did.

Obozo was exposed as siccing the IRS on his political enemies. The scandal was all over the internet though, as always, the controlled media censored it.

• Banned
Wow and Nixon had to resign because of Watergate.

Presidents are not forced to resign because they lied about a burglary committed by someone else. Nixon's "crime" was ending the vietnam war. The bankers didn't like that and told their stooges in congress and the media (meaning all of them) to find some way to bring nixon down.

Obozo was exposed as siccing the IRS on his political enemies. The scandal was all over the internet though, as always, the controlled media censored it.

Bullshit.

Somebody in the IRS decided to question political group applying for non-profit designations, as they are supposed to do since many of these applications appeared to be for corporations whose intention was to promote Tea Party Republicans and their agenda. Non-profits cannot have a political agenda by law.

Right wingers discovered that the IRS was using the search word "conservative" to find applications to question and went bat shit.

There were Congressional hearings, lead by Republicans which found no evidence that the this was anything at all. No corporations were refused non-profit applications nor was there any evidence that Republicans could find to indicate that the White House even knew this was going on, much less ordered it.

Just another fake scandal manufactured by Fox News to whip up the base against Obama, and to keep low information voters like the OP from noticing how bad the Republicans are for poor and middle income Americans.

Forum List

Back