trump says Denmark response was "nasty."

It seems that crazy angry lefties (and the NY Times) have become willing agents for foreign propaganda all over the freaking world. It's OK for leaders of foreign governments to be nasty to the President of the United States but it's not OK for the President to relate his opinion of the exchange.

It seems that crazy angry lefties (and the NY Times) have become willing agents for foreign propaganda all over the freaking world. It's OK for leaders of foreign governments to be nasty to the President of the United States but it's not OK for the President to relate his opinion of the exchange.
Oh please! The ah is treated with far more respect than he gives ,than he deserves I could fill a page here with all those he's insulted in 2 1/2 years including our Ex President the FBI Dems in the House the head of the FED etc etc etc

Trump doesn’t like Denmark. They are a democracy with happy people. Trump prefers Saudi Arabia or North Korea.

The grifter only tweeted that the leader of Denmark was nasty, because he doesn't understand the meaning of absurd.

THE PRETENTIOUS SOB ACTUALLY BELIEVED HE COULD BUY GREENLAND -

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just like that POS

Just like Johnson thinking he could buy Alaska from Russia!!!!

What an asshole!!! That didn’t work out at all, and lots of dickhead lefties opposed the purchase.

When we meet Saturday at 8am for the MAGA rally, are you just going to wear the hat, or are we wearing MAGA shirts, too?

I just want to make sure we coordinate.

Thanks in advance,

geewhiz , now this is a Childish Thread and i'm ashamed of YOU for taking part in it Edward !!

Just like that POS

Just like Johnson thinking he could buy Alaska from Russia!!!!

What an asshole!!! That didn’t work out at all, and lots of dickhead lefties opposed the purchase.

When we meet Saturday at 8am for the MAGA rally, are you just going to wear the hat, or are we wearing MAGA shirts, too?

I just want to make sure we coordinate.

Thanks in advance,

dont stand next to a pile of dogshit or nobody will ever notice you're there ...

Forum List

Back