Trump`s lie about remains of soldiers in Korea

Ahhhh, the Friday USMB hate Trump circle jerk. Carry on.
You support Trump's tale of thousands of folks calling him who are 100 years old +.
You are an idiot if you think only parents were calling for the remains to be returned.

OK, you are an idiot, so whats my point?

I guess I point it out for the lurkers.

Wow, you proved it with your own video, Trump was talking about people, not only parents.

He used the word 'son' in a literary style known as synecdoche.

Look it up.

Meanwhile this is just another example of the left's flawed and biased list of 'Trump lies' that are not lies except in your echo chamber brain.

You support Trump's tale of thousands of folks calling him who are 100 years old +.
You are an idiot if you think only parents were calling for the remains to be returned.

Wow, you proved it with your own video, Trump was talking about people, not only parents.

Look it up.

Meanwhile this is just another example of the left's flawed and biased list of 'Trump lies' that are not lies except in your echo chamber brain.

Yes. Trump is an expert on syno- douche

Look it up.

You really would defend him if he shot somebody.

Look it up.

You really would defend him if he shot somebody.

:rolleyes:

You really dont grasp anything I am telling you, do you?

Forum List

Back