Trump returns from Asia with nothing for Americans

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
China won - again. Providing Toxic Tangerine a red carpet and other puffery is NOT a win for US.

“It was a red carpet like nobody, probably has ever received,” Trump bragged in Manila. “And that really is a sign of respect, perhaps for me a little bit, but really for our country.”

And yet, as he flies home to Washington, former diplomats and Asia experts were talking about how China came out ahead – and they noted he is returning to Washington largely empty-handed.

“The principal takeaway from Trump’s big Asia trip: virtually zero progress on any issue that matters to the Americans,” Eurasia Group president Ian Bremmer wrote in a report. “Ultimately, that’s the biggest win for China.”​

Trump returns home from Asia with few clear wins

Poster's Note: Apparently when your hands are this tiny, it takes two to hold a bottle of water. :)

rs_640x360-171115173920-1711115_spev_trump_water_4.gif

Where are all those jobs he promised to bring back from China?

Better than the meat puppet faggot bowing and groveling and ending up with a nuclear North Korea.

Imbecile.

“It was a red carpet like nobody, probably has ever received,” Trump bragged in Manila. “And that really is a sign of respect, perhaps for me a little bit, but really for our country.”

They know that if the schmooz this guy and his massive ego with enough pomp and circumstances that they'll be able to get whatever they need or want from him.

They know that if the schmooz this guy and his massive ego with enough pomp and circumstances that they'll be able to get whatever they need or want from him.
Sure, that's how he made billions.

Word is out on how to get to Trump

Stroke his ego and he will give you anything

Was anyone expecting Trump to have a productive tour?

Nope - This man has zero understanding of international relations. Thinks he's the only POTUS to get a red carpet - easily duped by flattery and doesn't know when he's being played like a fiddle.

Sad :(

Maybe you should stop being like the Democratic losers in house and post real information that isn't MSM BS MADE UP LIES

upload_2017-11-16_10-50-47.png

See a transcript of the president’s speech below:

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much.

Last night, I returned from a historic 12-day trip to Asia. This journey took us to five nations to meet with dozens of foreign leaders, participate in three formal state visits, and attend three key regional summits. It was the longest visit to the region by an American President in more than a quarter of a century.

Everywhere we went, our foreign hosts greeted the American delegation, myself included, with incredible warmth, hospitality, and most importantly respect. And this great respect showed very well our country is — further evidence that America’s renewed confidence and standing in the world has never been stronger than it is right now.

When we are confident in ourselves, our strength, our flag, our history, our values — other nations are confident in us. And when we treat our citizens with the respect they deserve, other countries treat America with the respect that our country so richly deserves.

During our travels, this is exactly what the world saw: a strong, proud, and confident America.

Today, I want to update the American people on the tremendous success of this trip and the progress we’ve made to advance American security and prosperity throughout the year.

When I came into office, our country was faced with a series of growing dangers. These threats included rogue regimes pursuing deadly weapons, foreign powers challenging America’s influence, the spread of the murderous terror group ISIS, and years of unfair trade practices that had dangerously depleted our manufacturing base and wiped out millions and millions of middle-class jobs.

The challenges were inherited, and these products really showed what ....................................

‘My fellow citizens: America is back’: President Trump Brings MAGA to Asia

China won - again. Providing Toxic Tangerine a red carpet and other puffery is NOT a win for US.

And yet, as he flies home to Washington, former diplomats and Asia experts were talking about how China came out ahead – and they noted he is returning to Washington largely empty-handed.

“The principal takeaway from Trump’s big Asia trip: virtually zero progress on any issue that matters to the Americans,” Eurasia Group president Ian Bremmer wrote in a report. “Ultimately, that’s the biggest win for China.”​

Trump returns home from Asia with few clear wins

Poster's Note: Apparently when your hands are this tiny, it takes two to hold a bottle of water. :)

rs_640x360-171115173920-1711115_spev_trump_water_4.gif

What did you want him to bring back, a basket of egg rolls?

He told China we’re not signing any silly agreements that fuck over the US. Of course that makes the snowflakes crazy.

Was anyone expecting Trump to have a productive tour?

Nope - This man has zero understanding of international relations. Thinks he's the only POTUS to get a red carpet - easily duped by flattery and doesn't know when he's being played like a fiddle.

Sad :(

Check out the last time Obama went to China last fall! No one showed up at the airport and they didn't even provide stairs for him to get off the plane. He had to use the built-in stairs in the bottom of Air Force One.

No red carpet for Obama!

40 major trade agreements bringing a third of a trillion dollars.

Only a democrat would say this is nothing.

Check out the last time Obama went to China last fall! No one showed up at the airport and they didn't even provide stairs for him to get off the plane. He had to use the built-in stairs in the bottom of Air Force One.

No red carpet for Obama!

Yeah, because they knew they weren't going to get anything from him anyway so why bother with the pomp and circumstances.

Unlike Trumpy who needs his massive ego stroked on a daily basis.

No red carpet for Obama!

Perhaps that is because they knew that Obama couldn't be played and wasn't duped by puffery.

Hmmm? ;-)

Forum List

Back