Trump release list of two dozen terror suspects allowed in to us from banned Countries

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump Releases List Of Two Dozen Terror Suspects Allowed In To US From ‘Banned’ Countries
In an effort to defend its temporary travel ban on seven countries where extremism is rife, the Trump administration released a list Wednesday of 24 individuals suspected of terrorism who were admitted into the US in the past 8 years.
------------------------------------------

Oh Obama , Bush, Clinton oh don't worry they never lied to you , Your parental Government thinks the world of their children. The trendy liberals are such good obeying children . Why they tell you to believe everything falling out of their mouths and socities dumbasses jump to a stance and do it.

Most were convicted; list contradicts judge's claims of 'no arrests since 9/11'

If, as expected, the 9th upholds the stay on Trump's order......American blood will be on their hands, not his......

• Banned
If, as expected, the 9th upholds the stay on Trump's order......American blood will be on their hands, not his......

911 has been a damn lie since the day it happened. I will never back down it was used to herd the people into the Government coral causing them to willingly give up our rights, freedoms, and privacy etc.

911 has been a damn lie since the day it happened. I will never back down it was used to herd the people into the Government coral causing them to willingly give up our rights, freedoms, and privacy etc.

Yeah......can't side with you on that one.....

Take conspiracy nonsense to the conspiracy forum.

• Banned

Yeah......can't side with you on that one.....

Have you ever been to the site architect for engineers?

• Banned
Terror "suspects"?

It means they shouldn't have been allowed in....

upload_2017-2-9_10-19-33.png

upload_2017-2-9_10-20-17.png

AE911Truth — Architects & Engineers Investigating the destruction of all three World Trade Center skyscrapers on September 11 - Evidence

:boohoo:

Meh I'm with 2A on 9/11. I know a bit of engineering, enough to know they're pulling shit out of their ass about it being blown up in controlled demo's.

I really can't stand dumb asses, Oh no the MOD ASS KSSER here to get the post moved to CONSPIRACY what a prick you are Hopefully they prove me wrong that you are not a MOD ASS KISSER by moving it to that cataory since every time you say that , you go suck up to a MOD and it gets moved.

A LIBERAL BROWN NOSING ASS KISSER

upload_2017-2-9_10-23-5.png

Forum List

Back