Trump rally in Orlando promises to be a real hoot

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
first of all why is this lunatic still campaigning.........he's already informed us he won the EC by the largest margin since Reagan and his administration is running like a well-oiled machine, plus his Muslim ban went off without a hitch........why shoiuld this poor manbaby get these press conferences/public therapy sessions on the taxpayer's dime? Not fair

Breaking News: Presidents are no longer allowed to move about the country they lead. CBC to explain new restrictions when they get around to meeting with Trump.

Breaking News: Presidents are no longer allowed to move about the country they lead. CBC to explain new restrictions when they get around to meeting with Trump.

So he's going to continue campaigning instead of doing his job?

can he actually do his job?

wow

wow

Seems like Obama campaigned pretty hard around the country for Obamacare moron. EVEN AFTER IT PASSED.

Sorry applesack, you were having a stupid attack and it was call you a moron or slap you.

Alright, Applefuck, you need to calm the fuck down. You are spamming the board now. What's worse is that you are spamming it with uninteresting shit.

wow

Talking to the people is his job.

I'd be there if I didn't have to work on my wife's car tomorrow.

first of all why is this lunatic still campaigning.........he's already informed us he won the EC by the largest margin since Reagan and his administration is running like a well-oiled machine, plus his Muslim ban went off without a hitch........why shoiuld this poor manbaby get these press conferences/public therapy sessions on the taxpayer's dime? Not fair

Unlike Obama, this guy seems to think it is important to stay connected to his base.

Trump needs his ego fluffed. It's been a rough 4 weeks. He's never had to endure hearing "no" before.

you freaks are freaking out, settle down fer chrisakes

I'm just saying The Don's next sit-down with his Cheetolinis will be entertaining as hell!

just sayin

Forum List

Back