Trump quips about winning in November -- and not serving as president

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
He really doesn't want the job

But now the presumptive Republican nominee is seemingly joking about the latest political speculation that a victory in November doesn't necessarily mean he'll take the oath of office to become president of the United States.
"I'll let you know how I feel about it after it happens," Trump told The New York Times in a story published Thursday while flashing what the newspaper described as a "mischievous smile." The paper said Trump was responding in an interview when presented with the scenario that he may win and decide not to serve.

Trump quips about winning in November -- and not serving as president - CNNPolitics.com

He really doesn't want the job

But now the presumptive Republican nominee is seemingly joking about the latest political speculation that a victory in November doesn't necessarily mean he'll take the oath of office to become president of the United States.
"I'll let you know how I feel about it after it happens," Trump told The New York Times in a story published Thursday while flashing what the newspaper described as a "mischievous smile." The paper said Trump was responding in an interview when presented with the scenario that he may win and decide not to serve.

Trump quips about winning in November -- and not serving as president - CNNPolitics.com
You are so gullible

Forum List

Back