Trump: "Putin won't stand losing, so in some form, maybe in limited form", he will use nuclear weapons

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Russia says "Unless you give us exactly what we want we may well use nuclear weapons on you". You could not find a clearer example of international terrorism if you tried.

Russia says "Unless you give us exactly what we want we may well use nuclear weapons on you". You could not find a clearer example of international terrorism if you tried.

Biden is already helping Russia build Nuclear Weapons for Iran, and helping Iran sell Suicide Drones to Russia to kill Ukrainians with.
So how do you like Bloody Joe and his Bloody War now?

I'll bet Biden supporters are REALLY regretting him offering Putin a "small" invasion of Ukraine.

Biden supporters, you voted for this so your cult leader could keep laundering money.

• Banned
No, but I predict you’re going to keep trolling while you have an account here.
i'm bored of politics anyway. i'll leave if i'm so annoying to everyone, but if it's just you whose annoyed i'm stayin'

i'm bored of politics anyway. i'll leave if i'm so annoying to everyone, but if it's just you whose annoyed i'm stayin'
I actually think other posters get annoyed with you. Me, I know you’re trolling, so you don’t bother me.

I'll bet Biden supporters are REALLY regretting him offering Putin a "small" invasion of Ukraine.

Biden supporters, you voted for this so your cult leader could keep laundering money.
If a girl tells you on a date that a small incursion into her panties would be fine with her, exactly what are you going to attempt to do when you get her alone?
Basically Biden told Putin to go for it Big Boy.

If a girl tells you on a date that a small incursion into her panties would be fine with her, exactly what are you going to attempt to do when you get her alone?
Basically Biden told Putin to go for it Big Boy.

Yup, I call it Biden's "just the tip" diplomacy.

He invited Putin into Ukraine so they could keep the grift going.

Maybe if you started actually discussing policies and actual politics instead of propagandizing the board and acting as a Shill for Globalist Leftists you'd have more fun.

It's not fun being on The Dark Side.

Look how miserable Darth Vader and Hitler were.

Walk in The Light.

Yup, I call it Biden's "just the tip" diplomacy.

He invited Putin into Ukraine so they could keep the grift going.
Exactly. These globalists screwed the world's economies up so badly when they unleashed Obama and Fauci's Bioweapon on America just to get rid of Trump you know that they had to plan out a war to help get their economies moving again.

You even have Biden helping Iran sell suicide drones to Russia?
That is NO LIE.

Russia really doesn't need to worry about their Plutonium reserves they will be wasting on this- if you'll remember Hillary Clinton selling Uncle Pootie 1/4 of our reserves in exchange for political contributions to the Clinton Foundation.

Forum List

Back