Trump PROVES Yet Again He Is An Idiot!

transcend

Rookie
Jun 1, 2017
From what I hear, he wants to pull out of human caused global warming agreements. THAT makes him an idiot! Along with not believing there is human caused global warming. (Among many other things) Trump is clear PROOF that you don't need to be intelligent to be rich.

Also, what "IF" there was nothing to human caused global warming. How in the flippin flying flark does he think that being on an even playing field when it comes to the environment will be any more harmful to us than it would be to anybody else. I would love to hear that somebody assassinated that piece of shit. It would almost make me wish I believed in god. So I could get on my knees and thank god after hearing such news.

From what I hear, he wants to pull out of human caused global warming agreements. THAT makes him an idiot! Along with not believing there is human caused global warming. (Among many other things) Trump is clear PROOF that you don't need to be intelligent to be rich.

Also, what "IF" there was nothing to human caused global warming. How in the flippin flying flark does he think that being on an even playing field when it comes to the environment will be any more harmful to us than it would be to anybody else. I would love to hear that somebody assassinated that piece of shit. It would almost make me wish I believed in god. So I could get on my knees and thank god after hearing such news.
IT makes you an idiot to think that the Paris Accord was about climate.

Just think - an idiot has more power and authority than you do.

If Hillary the Hag lost to him - what does that make her?

Man up and get some guts or continue to wish like Hillary does for Slick Willie giving it to her.....

And this case of butt hurt you have had for what 7 months now.

seek help cupcake

I know how you feel. I prayed every day for obama to be assassinated and it didn't happen.

• Banned

IT makes you an idiot to think that the Paris Accord was about climate.

I suppose you think is was something anti-capitalist. YOU are the idiot.

• Banned

Just think - an idiot has more power and authority than you do.

Incredible. Isn't it. But not so incredible when you consider all of the other idiots out there.

• Banned

If Hillary the Hag lost to him - what does that make her?

Man up and get some guts or continue to wish like Hillary does for Slick Willie giving it to her.....

Destroy the world with human caused global warming or become a nation of overpopulating wetbacks. (And have the world be destroyed anyway) Some choice!

seek help cupcake

I had heard that the idiot Trump didn't believe in human caused global warming. But it was only a couple days ago that I heard that he planned to pull out of any anti global warming agreements. So you can take your "7 months" and stick them up your ass, cupcake.

I know how you feel. I prayed every day for obama to be assassinated and it didn't happen.

It would have been nice if that had happened.

seek help cupcake

I had heard that the idiot Trump didn't believe in human caused global warming. But it was only a couple days ago that I heard that he planned to pull out of any anti global warming agreements. So you can take your "7 months" and stick them up your ass, cupcake.

WTF are you doing back here so soon, Cultsmasher?

The world now knows that America cannot be trusted to abide by any treaty it signs and that America is no longer a world leader and will be ignored. Which emboldens our enemies. Russia wasted no time flying right off of America's coastline to see what Drumpf would do. He did nothing. China is also ignoring the orange-turd.

The US is less safe now thanks to the bugwit the bugwits elected.

seek help cupcake

Where did you hear all this tinker belle?

The world now knows that America cannot be trusted to abide by any treaty it signs and that America is no longer a world leader and will be ignored. Which emboldens our enemies. Russia wasted no time flying right off of America's coastline to see what Drumpf would do. He did nothing. China is also ignoring the orange-turd.

The cash stops too.

Close our overseas bases

America will always be a world leader. A world leader in self deceptive stupidity and treasonous sleaze. Prime examples of that around here are Hossfly and DontTazeMeBro.

America will always be a world leader. A world leader in self deceptive stupidity and treasonous sleaze. Prime examples of that around here are Hossfly and DontTazeMeBro.

When do you plan on leaving for greener pastures?

NEED BOXES?

Forum List

Back