Trump Pressured Second Wife to Pose Nude for Playboy

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Talking Points Memo

By JOSH MARSHALL Published OCTOBER 1, 2016, 2:37 PM EDT

In a totally unexpected development, we learn today that back in the early 90s Donald Trump pressured his then-girlfriend, future wife and future ex-wife to pose nude in Playboy. Trump even negotiated a mega payday for the nude photo shoot. In the end, Maples refused.

From the early 90s New York Daily News ...

"Notably, she did resist Trump's insistence that she accept Playboy magazine's million-dollar centerfold offer. "Trump himself was on the phone negotiating the fee," remembers a top Playboy editor. "He wanted her to do the nude layout. She didn't." ("I'm thankful for my body, but I didn't want to exploit it," Marla offers. "How would I ever be taken seriously.")

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg
:small

###

Read more: Trump Pressured Second Wife to Pose Nude for Playboy

Yet, he now acts like it is such a bad thing and wants to shame other women? This guy can't be serious.

In a totally unexpected development, we learn today that back in the early 90s Donald Trump pressured his then-girlfriend, future wife and future ex-wife to pose nude in Playboy. Trump even negotiated a mega payday for the nude photo shoot. In the end, Maples refused.

"Notably, she did resist Trump's insistence that she accept Playboy magazine's million-dollar centerfold offer. "Trump himself was on the phone negotiating the fee," remembers a top Playboy editor. "He wanted her to do the nude layout. She didn't." ("I'm thankful for my body, but I didn't want to exploit it," Marla offers. "How would I ever be taken seriously.")

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

Yet, he now acts like it is such a bad thing and wants to shame other women? This guy can't be serious.

Yep, the family values NaziCons will love it.

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

Just can't deal with the issues can ya, you should be really proud, from a decent conservative to a raging Alinskite POS in under two years.

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

Just can't deal with the issues can ya, you should be really proud, from a decent conservative to a raging Alinskite POS in under two years.

Yep, it's called "evolving". I'm sooo proud of Matthew's progress.

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

I can see why ?

He's now a raving lunatic.

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

I can see why ?

Yeah, that's what sanity looks like to NaziCons.

CtqE2j_VYAANeFf.jpg

###

I can see why ?

Yeah, that's what sanity looks like to NaziCons.

No, I called him a lunatic.

Can you not read ?

He's continually spamming the board with all kinds of character attacks.

The very thing every does not like about what the right says about HIllary.

Both these campaigns are supporting idiots.

Forum List

Back