Trump policy = higher grade society...so why the resistance?

How about an example of these great Trump policies .
he did two awesome things
rescinded hoebama's executive order about lead based ammo
and rescinded hoebama's executive order infringing on the rights of those people who recieve social security and have a "payee"

You are being sarcastic I hope .

Increasing lead into our environment is great policy ?

Giving pyschos guns is good policy ?

I find it mind blowing that people are so resistant to a restructuring of American society. People with any iQ have to recognize the collision course this country is on if the same path continues to be followed...right?
I get that many people don't embrace the candid, forward, aggressive nature of the Trump administration but if you go beyond the surface and take a good hard look at the proposed policy changes won't they only improve the overall grade of society?
Why are people so insistent on watching the degradation to continue?
I view people who argue against Trump policy no different than criminals who hate cops.
Aren't they really saying they want to continue criminal activity without consequence?

Do you consider yourself an example of this 'higher grade' society?

Absolutely.
Now ask me what my idea of a higher grade citizen is.....PLEASE?
Go ahead and ask, you have my permission.
Have you enlightened us yet?

and rescinded hoebama's executive order infringing on the rights of those people who recieve social security and have a "payee"

Im not being sarcastic in the least
and you should be careful who you call a "psycho".... a lot of the people effected by hoebama's EO were men who served this country honorably and older people who, unarmed, are easier victims of the predatory criminals you love so much

and you should be careful who you call a "psycho".... a lot of the people effected by hoebama's EO were men who served this country honorably and older people who, unarmed, are easier victims of the predatory criminals you love so much

And a lot of them crazy ! So what if they served? If they have scrambled brains maybe they shouldn't be packing .

I find it mind blowing that people are so resistant to a restructuring of American society. People with any iQ have to recognize the collision course this country is on if the same path continues to be followed...right?
I get that many people don't embrace the candid, forward, aggressive nature of the Trump administration but if you go beyond the surface and take a good hard look at the proposed policy changes won't they only improve the overall grade of society?
I view people who argue against Trump policy no different than criminals who hate cops.
Aren't they really saying they want to continue criminal activity without consequence?

trump isn't smart enough to restructure a stock portfolio.

please explain what it is that you think should be restructured?

all I see are racist white christian supremacist misogynists.

but then again, I'm not a broke loser or a white male christian supremacist.

why should he be careful about who he calls a psycho?

if you give guns to mentally ill people what would you call it? :cuckoo:

People with any IQ recognize that an administration based on lies, xenophobia, demonizing and fearmongering do not lead to any sort of "better society".
And we've seen this " better society" in action with Trump's EPA green lighting a poisonous pesticide that harms children's brains, permitting Big coal to dump their waste in our streams and rivers, plans to drill in our national Monuments, privatizing ( bastardizing) our national parks, permitting the mentally ill to own guns on and on..
The biggest threat to the United States of America is Donald Trump.

what constitutes mental illness and what constiutues dangerous mental illness?
there is only one reason that the government wants to take away basic human rights from someone who has been treated for depression, etc. That is so they can label them crazy and lock them up like brezhnev did in the soviet union. The endgame with this "mental health" checks is so the leftists can label those who oppose their agenda crazy, and then lock them up in metal wards. Nothing more.

And a lot of them crazy ! So what if they served? If they have scrambled brains maybe they shouldn't be packing .
if they are crazy enough to be a menace, then they should be confined to a hospital/half way house. If not, then they have all of the same rights as any other american. It's simple.

People with any IQ recognize that an administration based on lies, xenophobia, demonizing and fearmongering do not lead to any sort of "better society".
Blah blah blah, lies, more mindless crap, blah blah. When do you plan on contributing to the forum?

I find it mind blowing that people are so resistant to a restructuring of American society. People with any iQ have to recognize the collision course this country is on if the same path continues to be followed...right? I get that many people don't embrace the candid, forward, aggressive nature of the Trump administration but if you go beyond the surface and take a good hard look at the proposed policy changes won't they only improve the overall grade of society?
I view people who argue against Trump policy no different than criminals who hate cops. Aren't they really saying they want to continue criminal activity without consequence?
People with any IQ recognize that an administration based on lies, xenophobia, demonizing and fear mongering do not lead to any sort of "better society".
Blah blah blah, lies, more mindless crap, blah blah. When do you plan on contributing to the forum?
OP shouldn't be speaking for a group of which he isn't a member.

what constitutes mental illness and what constiutues dangerous mental illness?
there is only one reason that the government wants to take away basic human rights from someone who has been treated for depression, etc. That is so they can label them crazy and lock them up like brezhnev did in the soviet union. The endgame with this "mental health" checks is so the leftists can label those who oppose their agenda crazy, and then lock them up in metal wards. Nothing more.

Mental wards? Are you crazy? Its FEMA Death Camps for you buckaroo, oops did I say death camps? I meant Happy Camps.......

So basically your post amounts to: Trump good.

What 'proposed policy changes' specifically do you think will 'improve the overall grade of society'? (and what do you think that the 'overall grade of society' means?)
I'm thinking you don't really need me to answer that...I'm thinking you already have the answers, you just won't allow them to make sense?

All bullshit fabricated by the illegitimate.
What's funny; I don't know a single stand-up, 100% legitimate REAL American thats disappointed in the Trump admin.

YET, every illegitimate, un-American whack-job I know is fully coming apart at the seams....weird huh?
Why do you think that is? Could it be because they're illegitimate whack-jobs and they hate the idea of the anything goes free for all coming to an end?
Imagine telling the guy who cooks meth in his kitchen that DEA agents are moving in next door...LOL
Truth is, I'd be pissing my pants and coming apart at the seams if I were illegitimate as well.

All bullshit fabricated by the illegitimate.
What's funny; I don't know a single stand-up, 100% legitimate REAL American thats disappointed in the Trump admin..

Clearly you don't know a single stand-up 100% legitimate REAL American.

I hate Trump for the following reasons:
He wants Americans put first
He wants to make America Great Again
He wants to protect U.S. citizens and their wealth from Mexican invaders
He wants to protect U.S. citizens from terrorists
He wants to govern on behalf of our best citizens
He wants to bring God back to the U.S.
He wants to bring jobs back from overseas
He wants our lowest class to do better, to be better
He wants to keep mentally unstable liabilities from serving in military
He thinks men have a penis and should use the men's room
He grabs pussy...I hate men who like pussy
He's blunt, candid and tells it like it is...he doesn't use sneaky, coddling rhetoric that makes wackos, bottom feeders and illegals feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Yep, this dude is a total piece of shit...just ask any total piece of shit.

Illegals KILL and RAPE American citizens, what's xenophobic about booting their ass the hell out of our country?

Illegals KILL and RAPE American citizens, what's xenophobic about booting their ass the hell out of our country?

BUT, BUT, BUT....every single wetback I know is a "pillar" in their community.

Yeah like the filthy pig Texas just executed for kidnapping his 16 year old niece, tying her up, raping her, and murdering her.

Yeah like the filthy pig Texas just executed for kidnapping his 16 year old niece, tying her up, raping her, and murdering her.

"BUT, BUT, BUT....that's just one incident. All the other cockroaches are awesome!"
Just ask another cockroach.

Forum List

Back