Trump picks up 12 delegates as Missouri FINALLY certifies results

Ahhh red states and simple math. Things that never click.

Mizzu officials must have found an extra set of fingers and toes !

The vote was rigged the system is corrupt Trump cheated sound familiar? No I don't believe any of that Trump got 12 delegates congrats to him to bad Trump and his supporters have such hard time saying the same thing when Trump loses.

The vote was rigged the system is corrupt Trump cheated sound familiar? No I don't believe any of that Trump got 12 delegates congrats to him to bad Trump and his supporters have such hard time saying the same thing when Trump loses.
The people voted and PICKED Trump completely different from not even allowing the people to vote like in Colorado.

The people voted and PICKED Trump completely different from not even allowing the people to vote like in Colorado.
Exactly the B.S response I expected Trump didn't go to Colorado didn't even send a surrogate down to speak on his behalf till the last minute this format for Colorado has been known about since August but despite all that Trump got cheated. Trump choose to ignore Colorado Cruz didn't so Cruz got all the delegates instead of Trump admitting he made a mistake with Colorado he whines like a two year old throwing tantrum.

Exactly the B.S response I expected Trump didn't go to Colorado didn't even send a surrogate down to speak on his behalf till the last minute this format for Colorado has been known about since August but despite all that Trump got cheated. Trump choose to ignore Colorado Cruz didn't so Cruz got all the delegates instead of Trump admitting he made a mistake with Colorado he whines like a two year old throwing tantrum.
Its BS to say the VOTERS didn't get to vote? Funny might want to let the Colorado citizens on this forum they are full of BS. Trump knew the agenda in Colorado by the GOP there and felt no reason to waste resources trying to change a rigged system.It was changed in August last year JUST to stop him!

Trump won with like .2% of the vote. Yet you don't see us whining about him getting far over his share of the delegates there. You see rules and rules.

Its BS to say the VOTERS didn't get to vote? Funny might want to let the Colorado citizens on this forum they are full of BS. Trump knew the agenda in Colorado by the GOP there and felt no reason to waste resources trying to change a rigged system.It was changed in August last year JUST to stop him!

The had 8 freaking elections there. Caucuses are still elections. Trump blew them off so he lost. Why the heck do you think Trump is going to win a state he treats like crap and blows off

How many people do you know and have talked to who participated in the process in Colorado? I live here, I have heard first hand accounts. Why is my impression so different than yours?

Forum List

Back