Trump orders his generals give me options for taking out Kim's nukes and tells military to prepare..

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump orders his generals 'give me options for taking out Kim's nukes' and tells military to prepare to 'remove North Korean threat'
  • H. R. McMaster said Trump wants 'options' for taking out North Korea's nukes
  • Did not say what the options are, but pre-emptive strikes likely to be considered
  • He spoke as USS Carl Vinson strike group was redeployed to Korean peninsula
  • McMaster said move is 'proportionate' given North's 'provocative behavior'
By.........................

Trump tells army to prepare to 'remove North Korea threat' | Daily Mail Online
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things certainly are getting juicy , with all these threats of war it just makes me wonder if it will be done to create a distraction from the economic collapse.

The empire can never have enough warfare going on. Guess we'll go in and take out those reactors we sold them 2 years before we placed them on an "axis of evil" list.

If China doesn't reign them in-

In an interview with the Financial Times published last Sunday, Trump voiced the hope that Beijing would help with North Korea, but added that if it does not “solve” the problem, “we will.” Asked whether the U.S. could do so without China’s help, Trump replied, “Totally.”
Trump orders his generals 'give me options for taking out Kim's nukes' and tells military to prepare to 'remove North Korean threat'
  • Did not say what the options are, but pre-emptive strikes likely to be considered

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things certainly are getting juicy , with all these threats of war it just makes me wonder if it will be done to create a distraction from the economic collapse.

If China doesn't reign them in-

In an interview with the Financial Times published last Sunday, Trump voiced the hope that Beijing would help with North Korea, but added that if it does not “solve” the problem, “we will.” Asked whether the U.S. could do so without China’s help, Trump replied, “Totally.”

America will need a war and more distraction from the societal cannibalization at home.

What the fuck is going on?

If Trump is in bed now with McCain and Graham I will turn so big.

Geez, he's meant to be mopping up this community bullshit within, not whoring around the world on an adventure.

Forum List

Back