Trump opens up 15 point lead over Clinton

Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.

Funny, I had an Armitage way back in my family tree.

He died young whilst attempting to learn to dance.

At the end of a rope.

Fella was a pawn broker who had been adding to his stock by night.

The rats are jumping ship to get away from the snake.
GOP senator: Trump's response on Orlando 'disgusting'
Rebecca Savransky - 06/16/16 09:14 AM EDT
Jeff Flake called it "particularly disgusting to imply that that the president was hiding...
Another GOP Lawmaker Won’t Endorse Trump
Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI) “says he is not planning to endorse Donald Trump for president, deepening the divide in Michigan’s GOP congressional delegation about supporting the party’s presumptive nominee,” the Detroit News reports.

Upton said that Trump has gone “off the track.”
160616-wheeeeeeeeeee_zpsqioxzf8a.jpg

Illinois GOP senator runs scared from Trump: He’s ‘too bigoted and racist’ to be president
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) is in the race of his political career and Donald Trump’s sinking poll numbers are making things tough on his 2016 reelection bid.

Illinois GOP senator runs scared from Trump: He’s ‘too bigoted and racist’ to be president
Sen. Mark Kirk (R-IL) is in the race of his political career and Donald Trump’s sinking poll numbers are making things tough on his 2016 reelection bid.

Trump ... 70

Clinton .. 55

unfavorable rating.

GO Donnie !

This is just about unprecedented; the ill will with the Republican party and their standard bearer! I'm sure it was a mess with Goldwater back in '64, but he had a record and history at least behind him! People hate Trump and they don't even have to know why, he's such a neophyte in politics! :banana: :argue: :9:

I do not understand the unprincipled assholes who hate Trump and decide to back Clinton.

Hate Trump? Hell, yes. I do, too. Every sane person does. But how that translates to, "I guess I'll support Clinton" is beyond me.

The only way it is possible for a Republican to decide to support a Democrat is if they have no fucking clue what being a Republican is.

Being a Republican does NOT mean supporting someone who is pro-choice, pro gun control, pro spending, pro big government, pro government growth, and anti states rights.

If you don't want to support Trump, then don't. That means Clinton will win, which will suck, but at least you won't have become a slimy piece of shit who helped her.

The Trump/Clinton dilemma is not going to end well, no matter which one wins. So you should at least come through it with your own dignity intact.

Exclusive: Armitage to back Clinton over Trump

Former Reagan and Bush appointee is highest-ranking Republican to break ranks for Hillary.

It honestly doesn't surprise me a neo-con would fall into line behind another neo-con. He knows Hillary will keep the money flowing into the military industrial complex, further indebting our nation. What gets me is why so-called liberals think this is a good thing. Funny how all of your so-called principles fly right out the window when it's one of your own.

Forum List

Back