Trump on Gardening???

Nahoob

Rookie
Oct 23, 2016

So my friend created this video to promote his Garden Centre... Thought you guys might like a look. I'm from Ireland, so maybe you'll find it interesting to get a little piece of a worldwide view on your election!

Love your country, have to come back and see some more of those amazing National Parks before long!

1. Welcome to the board and your gift basket includes a straight jacket, muzzle, stun gun, and two guys with a butterfly net to catch you when those insane moments come over you... ( Don't understand you soon will after being here for awhile )

:banana::banana2::banana:

2. I wish other countries would stop trying to influence the American Election... First it was with the Russian Hacking, Then Canada telling us how great we are, and now the Irish reminding us about our beautiful Country... What next Scots in Kilts trying to influence us into eating haggis while telling us how our Kentucky Bourbon is great and our Lasses are strong, wild and beautiful!?!

:popcorn:

3. If you do come back please remember that our beautiful parks are a proud part of this wonderful nation and just because the political system here is like watching chimps flinging crap at each other at the zoo, well most Americans are like that too...:rock:

P.S.

Your video is cute...:scared1:

Forum List

Back