Trump not only has a Constitutional right to build the wall, but an Constitutional OBLIGATION!

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Article IV, Section 4, United States Constituion:

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

1: As revealed in Texas, many undocumented voters are subverting our Republic and usupring out electoral process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...71cd76-20f4-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html

2: We are in fact being invaded by foreigners on our southern border, resulting in American citizens having to compete against their lower wages.

3: Congress refuses to act, and therefore will not convene on this issue.

4: The flood of invaders and usurpers also includes armed gangs, drug cartels and a disproportionate amount of rapists and murderers compared to the general legal population.

These criminals are so vicious and morally bankrupt, that it was common for blacks and whites to unite in prison (when I was incarcerated) and force MS13 and other latino gangs out of our domains (we had to starve them and beat the shit out of them before their numbers grew and force them into PC dorms, it was well known by inmates and correction officers that these animals could not be allowed among the general population).

A lot of you on USMB (and most regular citizens) do NOT realize just how wild, unpredictable and dangerous these latino gangster are. They'll murder in plain sight of law enforcement to "send a message." They'll rape women just to brag to each other how they scored some pussy that night.

They don't even know how bad black/white inmates perceive rapos in prison and jail, that's considered an accomplishment among them and get a rude awakening when they find themselves inside an American jail. Remember that El Chapo "enjoyed" telling his guards to randomly shoot and rape people (men, women and children) that just happened to be walking along the road beside his convoy.

This is an invasion of a violent and depraved criminal culture.

The ones that aren't violent/criminal, only function in American society in a detrimental manner to lower our wages or simply steal the jobs altogether. Being on parole has forced me to seek rather low paying jobs, jobs that barely pay more than $15 an hour on the books, while I work alongside a bunch of illegals being paid $8 an hour. I only have the job because my boss needs to have a few legal workers on his books for legal purposes.

It's really sad, and there's plenty of American citizens that would work these jobs for even $15 an hour, but those jobs can't even be found because an entire horde of illegals already have it for $8. If Democrats really want to "help the poor" then building the wall and arresting and reporting these illegals should be their primary objective.

Instead, Democrats would rather aid and abet an alien invasion of our southern border to subvert our electoral systems and threaten the integrity of our Republic.

Trump not only has a right to build the wall, but a Constitutional Obligation to do so.

Article III, Section 3:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

if trump declares a state of emergency to get around the D's, the right will be dancing to be sure.

until the D's do it on a topic important to them.

do we really want that precedent set?

Why is our focus not on making congress do their job on immigration so the last few presidents didn't have to go around them so often?

if trump declares a state of emergency to get around the D's, the right will be dancing to be sure.

Why is our focus not on making congress do their job on immigration so the last few presidents didn't have to go around them so often?

Declaring a "national emergency" is no precedence. It's been done before by Trump, even by Obama.

Declaring a "national emergency" is no precedence. It's been done before by Trump, even by Obama.
regardless - i just feel that if trump does it, the dems will feel like they're owed one and do it under a payback mentality.

lord knows that's how we do things these days. payback.

A free people under constant corporate state surveillance with a militarized police force and the most expansive for profit incarceration/detainment/internment apparatus ever know to humankind also needs to be walled in? Fweedumb.

There won't be a wall because there is no crisis. If you believe that there is a crisis, you have been duped.
The leftist Ninth Circuit Appeals Court today ruling Trump can go ahead and build the wall.

Appeals court sides with Trump in border wall prototype dispute

A California-based federal appeals court on Monday sided with the Trump administration in lawsuits brought by states and environmental groups challenging the U.S. government’s authority to expedite construction of barriers along the border with Mexico.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a 2-1 ruling said the Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 gives the Department of Homeland Security broad authority to construct the border barriers and waive environmental laws in the process.

If only there were a national emergency.

There won't be a wall because there is no crisis. If you believe that there is a crisis, you have been duped.
The leftist Ninth Circuit Appeals Court today ruling Trump can go ahead and build the wall.

A California-based federal appeals court on Monday sided with the Trump administration in lawsuits brought by states and environmental groups challenging the U.S. government’s authority to expedite construction of barriers along the border with Mexico.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in a 2-1 ruling said the Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 gives the Department of Homeland Security broad authority to construct the border barriers and waive environmental laws in the process.
And your rights as well. You think "white" will save you?

regardless - i just feel that if trump does it, the dems will feel like they're owed one and do it under a payback mentality.

lord knows that's how we do things these days. payback.
You are making an assumption that they will somehow find nd a sane enough Dem to actually get elected as president. From what I am seeing with those that have already declared, that is a big leap.

The 9th Circuit? That’s so fucking awesome.

A free people under constant corporate state surveillance with a militarized police force and the most expansive for profit incarceration/detainment/internment apparatus ever know to humankind also needs to be walled in? Fweedumb.
I am no fan of private prisons for profit, but at some point, the front door needs to be locked to keep people for squatting in your house. I don't consider that locking me in.

SCOTUS is even more awesome! Suck it up buttercup! Now, Ginsberg ...

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

1: As revealed in Texas, many undocumented voters are subverting our Republic and usupring out electoral process.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...71cd76-20f4-11e9-a759-2b8541bbbe20_story.html

2: We are in fact being invaded by foreigners on our southern border, resulting in American citizens having to compete against their lower wages.

4: The flood of invaders and usurpers also includes armed gangs, drug cartels and a disproportionate amount of rapists and murderers compared to the general legal population.

These criminals are so vicious and morally bankrupt, that it was common for blacks and whites to unite in prison (when I was incarcerated) and force MS13 and other latino gangs out of our domains (we had to starve them and beat the shit out of them before their numbers grew and force them into PC dorms, it was well known by inmates and correction officers that these animals could not be allowed among the general population).

A lot of you on USMB (and most regular citizens) do NOT realize just how wild, unpredictable and dangerous these latino gangster are. They'll murder in plain sight of law enforcement to "send a message." They'll rape women just to brag to each other how they scored some pussy that night.

They don't even know how bad black/white inmates perceive rapos in prison and jail, that's considered an accomplishment among them and get a rude awakening when they find themselves inside an American jail. Remember that El Chapo "enjoyed" telling his guards to randomly shoot and rape people (men, women and children) that just happened to be walking along the road beside his convoy.

The ones that aren't violent/criminal, only function in American society in a detrimental manner to lower our wages or simply steal the jobs altogether. Being on parole has forced me to seek rather low paying jobs, jobs that barely pay more than $15 an hour on the books, while I work alongside a bunch of illegals being paid $8 an hour. I only have the job because my boss needs to have a few legal workers on his books for legal purposes.

It's really sad, and there's plenty of American citizens that would work these jobs for even $15 an hour, but those jobs can't even be found because an entire horde of illegals already have it for $8. If Democrats really want to "help the poor" then building the wall and arresting and reporting these illegals should be their primary objective.

Instead, Democrats would rather aid and abet an alien invasion of our southern border to subvert our electoral systems and threaten the integrity of our Republic.

Trump not only has a right to build the wall, but a Constitutional Obligation to do so.

Article III, Section 3:
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

""""and shall protect each of them against Invasion; """

We're not being invaded.

"An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering; liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory; forcing the partition of a country; ..."""

tin
I am no fan of private prisons for profit, but at some point, the front door needs to be locked to keep people for squatting in your house. I don't consider that locking me in.

Depends upon who is doing it and how much power they already have over me. If you're ok with cucking the powerful, that's you. Already under constant corporate state surveillance with a militarized police force wich is already murdering unarmed citizens in the streets, and the most expansive for profit incarceration/detainment/internment apparatus ever know to humankind, and snowflakes also need to be walled in to their safe space? Pass.

The poor have no power and if we continually engage in coups and militarist destabilizations and toppling govts in South and Latin America, migrant blowback is to be expected. Once in decline, empires always bring the occupation apparatus back home to its original subjects.

Article III, Section 3:

""""and shall protect each of them against Invasion; """

We're not being invaded.

"An invasion is a military offensive in which large parts of combatants of one geopolitical entity aggressively enter territory controlled by another such entity, generally with the objective of either conquering; liberating or re-establishing control or authority over a territory; forcing the partition of a country; ..."""

invasion
Dictionary result for invasion
/ɪnˈveɪʒ(ə)n/
noun
  1. an instance of invading a country or region with an armed force.
    "Napoleon's disastrous invasion of Russia in 1812"
    synonyms: occupation, conquering, capture, seizure, annexation, annexing, takeover, appropriation, expropriation, arrogation; More
    • an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
      "there was a brief pitch invasion when Sunderland scored"
      synonyms: influx, inundation, inrush, rush, flood, torrent, deluge, stream, avalanche
      "every year the valley suffers an invasion of cars"
    • an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.

SCOTUS is even more awesome! Suck it up buttercup! Now, Ginsberg ...

I don’t think you understand what I’ve said. But that’s kind of normal for you.

If only there were a national emergency.

If only certain people in this country weren't so uninformed.

Forum List

Back