Trump:North Korea has brilliant potential & will be a great economic Nation 1 day,Kim agrees with me

North Korea has a lot of coal and other minerals that can be useful for the U.S.... but that is if North Korea actually follows the rules.

• Banned
i'm personally convinced NK doesn't want to denuclearize...
They should want to denuclearize so Trump can bomb them?

I think it's absolutely wonderful that your opinion doesn't count for shit...

Trump says North Korea has 'potential,' GOP lawmakers remain skeptical

Senator Rubio agrees with me. does his opinion not count for shit, too?!

North Korea is in real sad shape... It's going to be a real suckfest if lil rocketman does not capitulate... Options are slim to none and getting slimmer with each passing day... China has told him to piss off... POTUS's bold move at the beginning of the week telling them to phuck off and not show up on 06/12 was a strategic masterpiece... I am all for Détente and the only way it is going to happen and lil Kim knows is to give up all his toys...

North Koreans are well educated and highly intelligent people. They rank 1 on the average IQ. They certainly understand that Trump has no interest in developing this potential. Based on Syria, we all can see what Trump does when you have no nukes.

North Korea has a lot of coal and other minerals that can be useful for the U.S.... but that is if North Korea actually follows the rules.
We got our own coal! We don't need anything from them except for them to quit threatening to nuke the world.

North Koreans are well educated and highly intelligent people. They rank 1 on the average IQ. They certainly understand that Trump has no interest in developing this potential. Based on Syria, we all can see what Trump does when you have no nukes.
Where did you get that little factoid, about IQ? You call it highly intelligent to allow yourself to be brainwashed to the extent they have, kowtowing to KJU and worshipping him as a god? Considering their diets, I highly doubt they've got the brightest noggins on the planet.

Where did you get that little factoid, about IQ? You call it highly intelligent to allow yourself to be brainwashed to the extent they have, kowtowing to KJU and worshipping him as a god? Considering their diets, I highly doubt they've got the brightest noggins on the planet.
I see they rank second now.

Average IQ by Country

Average IQ by Country
That's not a valid IQ test. It's a game, like reading your palm.
Online IQ tests: are they valid? | Dean Burnett

North Korea is in real sad shape... It's going to be a real suckfest if lil rocketman does not capitulate... Options are slim to none and getting slimmer with each passing day... China has told him to piss off... POTUS's bold move at the beginning of the week telling them to phuck off and not show up on 06/12 was a strategic masterpiece... I am all for Détente and the only way it is going to happen and lil Kim knows is to give up all his toys...
I heard on a reliable news show that North Korea is literally going to run out of money by October. KJU is in a hard place and he will promise anything. Whether he will actually do what he says is the question.

Average IQ by Country
That's not a valid IQ test. It's a game, like reading your palm.
Online IQ tests: are they valid? | Dean Burnett
Countries cannot make a test. It is just a ranking.

Forum List

Back