Trump NH Townhall crazy man asks "when can get get rid of 'em" Muslims, and Trump says...

It's not Obama's skin color that makes him not look like a Christian or an American.
Its not you all being white that its a problem either ...its being a bigoted asshole that is the problem for your type mongo :321:

Hillary Clinton Gets Fired Up And Goes Off On Donald Trump

Hillary Clinton got visibly fired up today when asked about Donald Trump and the birthers. Clinton demanded that Republicans stop impugning the integrity of President Obama. …

The only asshole here is you.

Are you claiming that BLack Liberation Theology is not racist?
Only racists see Black Liberation Theology as racist!!!

Black liberation theology focuses on Africans in general and African-Americans in particular being liberated from all forms of bondage and injustice, whether real or perceived, whether social, political, economic, or religious. The goal of black liberation theology is to “make Christianity real for blacks.”
There's far less racism in the Republican Party than there is in the Democratic Party. Always has been, and you don't freely acknowledge your racist history either. You only reluctantly acknowledge it when confronted with overwhelming documentation, then you try to excuse it.

No excuses it was wrong, just like the racism of today's GOP is wrong.
When you stop calling conservative black people "Uncle Toms" you might have an argument but until then, you don't.

Always with the crazy accusations.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy. It is an accurate term for most right wingers regardless of their color.

If you didn't do it, you've certainly heard plenty of other dems do it.

This is another chance for you to acknowledge the racism in their party now.

Which you won't do. Because you are a hypocrite.

Well,no.I haven't heard that phrase in decades, other than on right wing media. They use it quite often.

They you are spending a lot of energy not hearing it.

Which is part of you refusing to acknowledge the racism in your party now.

Are you claiming that BLack Liberation Theology is not racist?
Only racists see Black Liberation Theology as racist!!!

Black liberation theology focuses on Africans in general and African-Americans in particular being liberated from all forms of bondage and injustice, whether real or perceived, whether social, political, economic, or religious. The goal of black liberation theology is to “make Christianity real for blacks.”
No excuses it was wrong, just like the racism of today's GOP is wrong.
When you stop calling conservative black people "Uncle Toms" you might have an argument but until then, you don't.

Always with the crazy accusations.When have I ever called conservative black people "Uncle Toms" " I call them crazy. It is an accurate term for most right wingers regardless of their color.

If you didn't do it, you've certainly heard plenty of other dems do it.

This is another chance for you to acknowledge the racism in their party now.

Which you won't do. Because you are a hypocrite.

Well,no.I haven't heard that phrase in decades, other than on right wing media. They use it quite often.

They you are spending a lot of energy not hearing it.

Which is part of you refusing to acknowledge the racism in your party now.

What ever you say......... silly.

Ben Shaprio is the man. Why do the leftist foment Jew hatred on Collage campuses?.Why is the Leftist who started this thread, who claims to be a Jew not concerned about it?]

The problem is for decent, not crazy Jews is they see the Zionists have become the Nazis.

israeli-soldier-threatens27.jpg

File under: oy, Gewalt.

Crazy man: "When can we get rid of 'em"
Trump: "We're going to be looking into a lot of things".

Those are word-for-word quotes, verbatim.

Here is the exchange. In one minute flat, the crazy man says that Obama is a Muslim, not an American and that the main problem is with "Muslims". Listen to this crazy man and watch his body English, especially as he spits out the word "President". Too funny:

These are the kind of zenophobic, batshit crazy people who are being attracted to Donald Trump. They are also known as the "base" of the Republican Party. Chuckle, chuckle.

Oh, and in the video, do you see even one minority person on the stage at all? Nope. They are all white. Of course, it was in New Hampshire, which is 95% white, but somehow, minorities find the time to go to Democratic events in that state...

Has anyone mentioned to you that your obsession with Trump is way past the point of creepy? You really want to get in his underwear drawer, don't you?

Forum List

Back