Trump must carry WI, OH, PA, MI to win the national election

The 30% of Americans who support Trump simply don’t believe, stupidly, that the other 70% of American will not electorally boot them squarely in the seat of their pants if they don’t acting like Americans worthy of their heritage.

Ironic that the 70/30 per cent split is the same as it was in the Revolutionary War period.............70% were loyalists while 30% were patriots. Since history does repeat itself, it's good to know that you are, indeed, a modern day loyalist! :banana2:

kidd, you know fuck about the War of Independence. 25% were patriots, 15% were loyalists, and everybody else wanted to be the fuck left alone. And, although you may not know it, the War was decided by violence. You know, guns and shit?

Juan, the Dems have the minority vote, yes. So white women make the decision. Sorry, dude, that you don't get demographics. PM me (and you too kidd) and I will give you some good sites to re-mediate your lack of knowledge.

Trump has to become presidential and less a bully. Frankly, I am not sure he wins the nomination, let alone the election.

Is he does not win the nomination, his supporters will boycott the election. The GOP will be screwed. If he does win.....the GOP will be screwed.

Choose your Poison!

kidd, you know fuck about the War of Independence. 25% were patriots, 15% were loyalists, and everybody else wanted to be the fuck left alone. And, although you may not know it, the War was decided by violence. You know, guns and shit?

Juan, the Dems have the minority vote, yes. So white women make the decision. Sorry, dude, that you don't get demographics. PM me (and you too kidd) and I will give you some good sites to re-mediate your lack of knowledge.

Sorry Jake, the numbers speak for themselves. 70% of Americans eligible to vote are white, a decline of 15% since 1980. Today, to win 50.1% of the popular vote you need to have 64% of the white vote. The very fact that Trump has a 70% unfavorable rating among women tell you right off that isn't happening. So you need minority votes of some kind, the fact that you also pissed off all of those demographics leaves you pretty much empty handed. Which is why the RNC had hopes for Cruz, Rubio and Bush, with Martinez and Sandoval as VP's. You're in a tight spot, Trump as no campaign organization, he tweeted out an urgent request to supporters for $100,000 to get ads out just last night. It's 4 1/2 months to election day and poll numbers are dropping, I can't see any of that being salvageable.

"Trump must carry WI, OH, PA, MI to win the national election"

Clinton is leading in the polls of all four states.

Indeed, Clinton can lose Pennsylvania and Ohio, along with Iowa and Colorado, and still win the election with wins in Virginia, and Florida – states where she’s also in the lead.

Go clinton! I hope the democrats take over the entire congress too. Maybe we can get a budget passed and a mission to mars going! ;)

Judging from some of the comments from the RW lunatics on here, they have already been to Mars.

Sorry Jake, the numbers speak for themselves. 70% of Americans eligible to vote are white, a decline of 15% since 1980. Today, to win 50.1% of the popular vote you need to have 64% of the white vote. The very fact that Trump has a 70% unfavorable rating among women tell you right off that isn't happening. So you need minority votes of some kind, the fact that you also pissed off all of those demographics leaves you pretty much empty handed. Which is why the RNC had hopes for Cruz, Rubio and Bush, with Martinez and Sandoval as VP's. You're in a tight spot, Trump as no campaign organization, he tweeted out an urgent request to supporters for $100,000 to get ads out just last night. It's 4 1/2 months to election day and poll numbers are dropping, I can't see any of that being salvageable.
You still don't get that the white women decide the election.

A major swing either way guarantees the election.

I am in no tight spot, podjo: I am voting for Johnson.

You still don't get that the white women decide the election.

A major swing either way guarantees the election.

I am in no tight spot, podjo: I am voting for Johnson.

ugh

Liar..........

Liar..........
Rub you weeping red eyes and PM me for the some good online texts about the War of Independence

Do you do not have a clue.

Forum List

Back