Trump: Middle East Would Be Better Off With Saddam, Gaddafi

Maybe we shouldnt have gone there because thats not where the hijacker came from. But there sure a shit load of oil there now isnt there and busch and DICK cheney are oil men and generational friends with the royal family. But ya cant see through the bull shit right?
What do you think the election year 2000 coup de etat was about?

Last edited:
The gov want to shore up support for the rip off in Iraq so they show a few pictures and you melt....jeeze. Bahhh,,,,baaaaaaah. Sheep.

Your buddy pauline made the claim that it was illegal. YOu jumped in on her side.

It is on you to support your claims or STFU.

That's normally how debates work. THe person making the claim has to support it.

Jeez, it's almost like YOU do not understand how debates work....

It wasn't legal. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. 'Regime Change' is a dangerous and illegal policy. If the U.S./West didn't own the international court system, its leaders would be held accountable. They committed horrific atrocities in Iraq. The American People need to step and demand an end to the Permanent War. It's time.

It was legal.

Nations do not have to be a direct threat to a nation for a war to be legal.

"Regime change" is not an illegal policy.

You keep making unsupported assertions.

"Horrific atrocities"? LOL!

Yeah, all those burnt mutilated Iraqi children are so damn hilarious. Sooo LOL. :cuckoo:

No, your hysteria is hilarious.

I note you still have not actually done anything to support any of your claims.

Other than repeatedly restating them.

For a lefty, your debating skills are very good.

I won't post the photos & videos of the many horrifically mutilated Iraqi women & children. They're far too disturbing for Americans to handle. But the U.S. and its allies did conduct an illegal war and did commit numerous atrocities in Iraq. Its leaders should have been held accountable.

That people get hurt in a war is not evidence of atrocities.

And again, the way you presented a coherent point for me to respond to. :beer:Thanks.

It wasn't legal. Iraq was no threat to the U.S. 'Regime Change' is a dangerous and illegal policy. If the U.S./West didn't own the international court system, its leaders would be held accountable. They committed horrific atrocities in Iraq. The American People need to step and demand an end to the Permanent War. It's time.

It was legal.

Nations do not have to be a direct threat to a nation for a war to be legal.

"Regime change" is not an illegal policy.

You keep making unsupported assertions.

"Horrific atrocities"? LOL!

Yeah, all those burnt mutilated Iraqi children are so damn hilarious. Sooo LOL. :cuckoo:

No, your hysteria is hilarious.

I note you still have not actually done anything to support any of your claims.

Other than repeatedly restating them.

For a lefty, your debating skills are very good.

I won't post the photos & videos of the many horrifically mutilated Iraqi women & children. They're far too disturbing for Americans to handle. But the U.S. and its allies did conduct an illegal war and did commit numerous atrocities in Iraq. Its leaders should have been held accountable.

That people get hurt in a war is not evidence of atrocities.

And again, the way you presented a coherent point for me to respond to. :beer:Thanks.

I'm guessing you'd feel differently if a nation declared 'Regime Change' on your nation, and then bombed and slaughtered your loved ones. I'm guessing you'd be pretty upset.

Like i said, i could post the photos and videos of the horrifically maimed and murdered Iraqi children. But i won't. It's too graphic for most Americans to handle. They live in ignorant Permanent War bliss. They have no idea what their Government is doing all around the world.

Forum List

Back