Trump may set Bergdahl free

Anything short of death is unfair to everyone who has ever faithfully served.
How about those that never bothered to serve via a "bone spur" excuse likely from a bought off doctor?

I agree with the desertion concept. But what if the guy was not right mentally & if that mental illness was caused by his military service?
Never saw Obama serve anyone but global and Islamic interests.
Obama never avoided the draft.
LOL, he would have failed the drug test!
not any more

Anything short of death is unfair to everyone who has ever faithfully served.
How about those that never bothered to serve via a "bone spur" excuse likely from a bought off doctor?

I agree with the desertion concept. But what if the guy was not right mentally & if that mental illness was caused by his military service?
Never saw Obama serve anyone but global and Islamic interests.
Cause there was no draft. But Bill Clinton sure dodged the draft.

The chummer never avoided the draft because THERE WAS NO DRAFT EHEN HE WAS 18+!
DOY
So, we know Trump avoided the draft. Bill Clinton avoided the draft. I never voted for Bill Clinton. If you have such a dislike for draft avoiders, why did you vote for Trump? Especially when he trashed military veterans & Gold Star families?.

Since there was no draft when Obama was i8, why is there any comparison?

Nothing candidate Trump said will change the fact this man deserted his unit and was captured because of it he made that choice now he has to pay the price for it.

How he will pay is under discussion & if Trump's fat mouth will prevent Bergdahl from getting that sentence.
Bergdahls sentence will be decided based on the severity of his actions not by any words from Trump if believing other wise helps you get through the day go for it I have better things to do than try and get a blind partisan to use logic and common sense.

Nothing candidate Trump said will change the fact this man deserted his unit and was captured because of it he made that choice now he has to pay the price for it.

How he will pay is under discussion & if Trump's fat mouth will prevent Bergdahl from getting that sentence.
Bergdahls sentence will be decided based on the severity of his actions not by any words from Trump if believing other wise helps you get through the day go for it I have better things to do than try and get a blind partisan to use logic and common sense.
What Captain Bone Spur said does not change what was done. It could affect what sentence is meted out.

When the boss already said what should happen, how does anyone know if the subordinate deciding will be just or fear his job?

He could have served but chose not to. It's is equivalent to trump getting out of the draft. Shit, back then everyone was trying to avoid the draft.
WHAT??????????

So every person who has never served in the military is the same as a draft dodging Captain Bone Spur? Really.

I wonder what happened to the guy that took Cheeto's place? I wonder if he survived. Its called a draft.

Forum List

Back