Trump making decisions even before he is in office that will increase his wealth.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Trump making decisions even before he is in office that will increase his wealth. Even though the Army corp wants this north Dakota pipeline looked at again. Trump says he will let it go through as soon as he is in office. I think Trump called the CEO of this pipeline company that Trump is heavily invested in, to tell him that everything goes now and this country has no environmental problems , water doesn't need to be protected , in fact nothing should be protected, just if you got money do what you want and we will call it for the good of the country. We will be watching many months of progressive slime coming from the hate party and their president. I guaranty it will get worse every month.

Trump making decisions even before he is in office that will increase his wealth. Even though the Army corp wants this north Dakota pipeline looked at again. Trump says he will let it go through as soon as he is in office. I think Trump called the CEO of this pipeline company that Trump is heavily invested in, to tell him that everything goes now and this country has no environmental problems , water doesn't need to be protected , in fact nothing should be protected, just if you got money do what you want and we will call it for the good of the country. We will be watching many months of progressive slime coming from the hate party and their president. I guaranty it will get worse every month.
I guaranty it will get worse every month
and if it doesnt?.....will you be here saying you were wrong?....just asking.......

and if it doesnt?.....will you be here saying you were wrong?....just asking.......
Yup, I supported Clinton and said that she would definitely win and I sat around and took all the shots and it didn't hurt at all. why wouldn't I stay around but I won't have to the slime bag is stacking up the slime moves as we speak. I mean have you seen his cabinet . This will be easy watching the hate party self destruct when you mindless people finally start looking and seeing.

I applaud Trump for wanting to increase his wealth. After all, America isn't called the land of opportunity for nothing!

You liberals love to lie...
"The financial disclosure form filed in May of 2015 shows Trump dumped between $500,000 and $1 million into the company. The information was disclosed in Trump’s filing to the Federal Election Commission.

Read more: Trump Dropped Stocks In Company Behind The Dakota Pipeline"

He does not hold ANY stock in that pipeline. Care to apologize now?

Link showing Trump is invested in the company building or operating the pipeline, you got one or is this just another display of your total ignorance.

Yup, I supported Clinton and said that she would definitely win and I sat around and took all the shots and it didn't hurt at all. why wouldn't I stay around but I won't have to the slime bag is stacking up the slime moves as we speak. I mean have you seen his cabinet . This will be easy watching the hate party self destruct when you mindless people finally start looking and seeing.
so you will say you were wrong if what you predict does not happen?....and dont put me in with those who voted for the guy,because i have said during the whole campaign that trump is an ass...and until he proves otherwise,he is an ass....but i can at least accept that he won and if he does good,i will say so..

Link showing Trump is invested in the company building or operating the pipeline, you got one or is this just another display of your total ignorance.
Donald Trump's stock in Dakota Access oil pipeline raises concerns You have no clue do you?

Here is some truthful news that they call fake cause it was true.

More real news that the left calls fake because the real news about the clintons was revealed.

The left stupid doooosh cuntbag OP says Trump did something and implies that it is MAKING wealth JUST FOR HIM.

He is passing along fake news that he of course got from the source of ALL FAKE NEWS. George Soros.

The emperor of fake fucking news.

FAKE NEWS!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Donald Trump's stock in Dakota Access oil pipeline raises concerns

Trump’s 2016 federal disclosure forms show he owned between $15,000 and $50,000 in stock in Texas-based Energy Transfer Partners.

Pocket change for Trump.

Anyone who thinks he would have obstructed the pipeline, whether he had stock in it or not, is a moron.

15267738_1623520547708068_1374414768338455362_n.jpg

If the US economy does well, Trump will do well.

How exactly does anyone expect the US economy to flourish, but Trumps business's to go bust?

In January 2010, OBAMA SAID, "A RISING TIDE LIFTS ALL BOATS".

Was he full of shit?

I applaud Trump for wanting to increase his wealth. After all, America isn't called the land of opportunity for nothing!
Your missing the point totally, Capitalism won't exist without the promise of getting ahead. No one has gotten ahead other then the top few since 1973 . So wheres the opportunity. No one has gained ground on wages in 40 years . You are living in a fantasy world. Business is flying high and needs no help at all but gumdrops think they need tax cuts and deregulations because business's are having a hard time. That would be a big pile of shit.

Donald Trump's stock in Dakota Access oil pipeline raises concerns You have no clue do you?

You seem to have a problem keeping up with more current events.

President-elect Donald Trump sold all his shares in companies in June, his spokesman said Tuesday, a move that could have created a cash windfall as he ramped up to begin a costly general election presidential campaign that at the time he claimed he would personally support with “major contributions.”

The sell-off could help address conflict-of-interest worries about his stock portfolio, a sizable part of Trump’s financial life that was worth roughly as much as $40 million as of December 2015, a May disclosure filing shows.

Trump sold all shares in companies in June, spokesman says

so you will say you were wrong if what you predict does not happen?....and dont put me in with those who voted for the guy,because i have said during the whole campaign that trump is an ass...and until he proves otherwise,he is an ass....but i can at least accept that he won and if he does good,i will say so..
I just told you I would, there is no way that that could happen other then with mirrors as the Carrier deal has shown. You're going to be fed the biggest bullshit lines in history. I'd ask you to keep the same open mind and respond when he shits on you.

President-elect Donald Trump sold all his shares in companies in June, his spokesman said Tuesday, a move that could have created a cash windfall as he ramped up to begin a costly general election presidential campaign that at the time he claimed he would personally support with “major contributions.”

The sell-off could help address conflict-of-interest worries about his stock portfolio, a sizable part of Trump’s financial life that was worth roughly as much as $40 million as of December 2015, a May disclosure filing shows.

I will bet that is about 90% bullshit. and looking into it is suggesting I'm right so far. This bullshit approach will be the way of the world as long as this psychopath is in office. It didn't happen till it is proved and so far they are unwilling to do just that.

So Trump ran for President so he could make an extra $400k per year? Brilliant.

More fake news from the left? We know for a fact, however, that the Clinton's, who claimed to be broke after they left the White House, suddenly increased their wealth substantially with a "foundation" that has a lot of problems. As a matter of fact Bill Clinton pardoned the most notorious corporate crook in history while he was on the FBI's 10 most wanted in exchange for about a million dollars "donated" by his wife.

I will bet that is about 90% bullshit. and looking into it is suggesting I'm right so far. This bullshit approach will be the way of the world as long as this psychopath is in office. It didn't happen till it is proved and so far they are unwilling to do just that.

Well dummy I guess you'll just have to hold your breath till the next filing in May 2017. Let me know how that works for ya.

So Trump ran for President so he could make an extra $400k per year? Brilliant.
Who even suggested that , the money would come from the investments he has in the oil pipeline and all the other companies he has invested in that he will be throwing government handouts to. Corporate welfare.

Forum List

Back