Texas Gun Cult Buys a Compound

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate? Tell them you can worship God while cradling an AR-15 and they'll drink your Kool Aid on command.

A religious sect known for worshipping with AR-15s and its MAGA politics has purchased a sprawling, 40-acre compound in central Texas, which it hopes will offer a safe-haven for “patriots” from what they believe is an imminent war brought by the “deep state,” VICE News has learned.
The property, located in the small community of Thornton, 40 miles from Waco, was listed at just under $1 million. It’s been dubbed “Liberty Rock'' by its new owners, the Sanctuary Church aka Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”

While Moon’s congregation, estimated to number in the hundreds, is relatively fringe, it’s a direct descendant of the much larger Unification Church, founded by his father, Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader whose adoring followers became known to outsiders as “Moonies.”

Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Bought a 40-Acre Compound in Texas for Its ‘Patriots’

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate? Tell them you can worship God while cradling an AR-15 and they'll drink your Kool Aid on command.

A religious sect known for worshipping with AR-15s and its MAGA politics has purchased a sprawling, 40-acre compound in central Texas, which it hopes will offer a safe-haven for “patriots” from what they believe is an imminent war brought by the “deep state,” VICE News has learned.
The property, located in the small community of Thornton, 40 miles from Waco, was listed at just under $1 million. It’s been dubbed “Liberty Rock'' by its new owners, the Sanctuary Church aka Rod of Iron Ministries, led by Pastor Hyung Jin “Sean” Moon. Members of the congregation often refer to him as “King.”

While Moon’s congregation, estimated to number in the hundreds, is relatively fringe, it’s a direct descendant of the much larger Unification Church, founded by his father, Rev. Sun Myung Moon, a self-proclaimed messiah and accused cult leader whose adoring followers became known to outsiders as “Moonies.”

Gun Church That Worships With AR-15s Bought a 40-Acre Compound in Texas for Its ‘Patriots’
It's not just white Conservatives bro....

It's religious fundamentalists....of any color...Asian, Black, etc

Sounds a lot better than that Chaz place liberals loved

4874.jpg

Signs of good things to come for America, or just a bunch of extremist wackos.

Sadly the latter.

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Jesus, why are white conservatives so easy to manipulate?

Apparently not as easy to manipulate though as you are by those who keep getting you to post one vacuous anti-Trump thread after another or one desperate, vacuous anti-white post after another!

Which is to say almost as easy to con as the 50 million odd leftwing nuts bribed and cajoled into voting for sleepy idiot Biden just to get Trump out of office despite his enormous success based on a few made up stories and false claims.

Apparently not as easy to manipulate though as you are by those who keep getting you to post one vacuous anti-Trump thread after another or one desperate, vacuous anti-white post after another!

Which is to say almost as easy to con as the 50 million odd leftwing nuts bribed and cajoled into voting for sleepy idiot Biden just to get Trump out of office despite his enormous success based on a few made up stories and false claims.
Can you help me with a little question. I've been asked but I've forgotton my electrical theory.
What is 120V AC effective, peak to peak?

stay scared

I also predict fearmongering over another Ruby Ridge of Waco being used to boost up donations and support....

Nothing fundamentalists love more than the belief they are being persecuted.

You never opened the article, did you.

The new property acquisition has been a recurring topic in Moon’s King’s Reports, which are now broadcast via the gaming platform Twitch or the streaming site Rumble since they were booted off YouTube for violating community guidelines. Their videos are often accompanied by a slew of hashtags, including #MAGA, #Trump, #QAnon, #Q and #bluelivesmatter.

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”

Let 'em have their 'Safe-haven'.

Hopefully, these cult members aren't allowed to leave the compound!!!

Maybe we should surround this compound with blow-up dolls dressed like AFT agents...keep feeding their paranoia and hopefully they'll be afraid to ever leave.

I'll bet unarmed people scare the be-Jesus outta these nut cases!!!

I also predict fearmongering over another Ruby Ridge of Waco being used to boost up donations and support....

Al Sharpton, izzat you?
This church literally believes the government is trying to force a Civil War and kill Christians....it is not a secret that many fundamentalists thrive on persecution complex...

Jim Jones
David Koresh
etc, etc, etc

Why do Liberals hang out at the bar and spend 100% of their time trying to save fish from being strangled by plastic bags?

SO whats the problem?

Why is this a thread?

BTW these guys build compounds also.

How is it different?

Nothing worse for America than a religious nutjob who worships Trump and guns. As toxic and volatile a combination as you can design.

You never opened the article, did you.

The new property acquisition has been a recurring topic in Moon’s King’s Reports, which are now broadcast via the gaming platform Twitch or the streaming site Rumble since they were booted off YouTube for violating community guidelines. Their videos are often accompanied by a slew of hashtags, including #MAGA, #Trump, #QAnon, #Q and #bluelivesmatter.

“The internationalist Marxist globalists are trying to start a civil war here, so that they can bring in the U.N. troops and Chi-Com Chinese military to come in and destroy and kill all gun owners, Christians, and any opposition, i.e., Trump supporters,” Moon said matter-of-factly in a recent sermon. “We are in the death of America right now, and that’s why, of course, God is allowing for our expansion.”

And you felt the need to specifically point out white conservatives why?

Forum List

Back