Trump Live In Virginia!...

"Mexico could stop the problems coming into our country if it wanted to. Especially the drugs"...

Spot On Mr. Trump! :clap:

His wall-building caterpillar tractors are probably built in China....

I love how he keeps repeating himself two or three times as if he believes his audience isn't going to get it the first or second time....while waving his tiny hands around.

"Mexico could stop the problems coming into our country if it wanted to. Especially the drugs"...

Spot On Mr. Trump! :clap:

We'll bring our drug producing jobs back to America! (wait, we already grow the best pot)

Mexico should be forced to accept some responsibility. It hasn't been cooperative enough in helping secure the border. And btw, Mexico is going forward with building a 'Trump Wall' on its Southern Border. How bout that?

The Hillary supporters will find something to bitch about in that speech.

if youve heard that silly sob once youve heard everything he has to say

bla bla bla ... repeat .. bla bla bla ... repeat ... BELIEVE me ... strike stoic pose

Trump .. yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wow, so many Virginia businesses heading to Mexico. WTF?

Virginia has some sort of trade "partnership" with Mexico. As long as the democrats in Northern Virginia and the Tidewater Area have the government tit to suck on, they have no problem shipping jobs away from other parts of the state.

I read he threw a baby out of the rally. Guess he didn't want anyone to notice the baby had bigger hands than him.

Forum List

Back