Trump lies about wiretapping, so to cover it up, he makes similar claim...

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
GCHQ: Claim we bugged Donald Trump 'utterly ridiculous'

Yep, to deflect from one case of him just making stuff up, he's said almost the same thing but changed "Obama" for "British"

Again, Trump picks up on what someone said, and then repeats it as if it is fact.

"The accusation was made by US media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano - then repeated by White House press secretary Sean Spicer."

It's getting ridiculous, beyond ridiculous....

So are you getting used to Trump yet ??

Or is he still surprising you ??

When I foresaw all this back in early November I filled out my mail-in ballot for the 3rd party candidate at the top of the ticket, and a split ticket the rest of the way down.

I wish Nancy were in charge of the House so she could keep Ryan honest. But alas she is not ... not yet anyway.

Mitch on the other hand is being a nice quiet Senator and will no doubt push thru Gorsuch's ratification asap. I'm glad of that. There are already too many NYC morons like Ginsberg on the Court already.

The next 2 years will be dicey.

In my opinion Ryan has been even more outrageous than Trump.

Trump is funny-ha-ha.

Ryan is just plain sad.

Don't bug me man. A teenage saying from the fifties that means leave me alone. Don't shush me man is another teenage saying from the fifties and is self-explanatory.

Trump is not part of the big show. I still believe he's for real.

Andrew Jackson's grave? Really?

GCHQ: Claim we bugged Donald Trump 'utterly ridiculous'

Yep, to deflect from one case of him just making stuff up, he's said almost the same thing but changed "Obama" for "British"

Again, Trump picks up on what someone said, and then repeats it as if it is fact.

"The accusation was made by US media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano - then repeated by White House press secretary Sean Spicer."

"...oh what tangled webs we weave..."

I heard that in yesterday's WH Press Briefing. I couldn't help but burst out in a guffaw. I thought it was priceless that the WH had resorted not to citing facts collected from official government sources, but rather to hearsay advanced by a media commentator.

I heard that in yesterday's WH Press Briefing. I couldn't help but burst out in a guffaw. I thought it was priceless that the WH had resorted not to citing facts collected from official government sources, but rather to hearsay advanced by a media commentator.

Intrigue and/or innuendo runs rampant in the White House, always has been and always will be.

Intrigue and/or innuendo runs rampant in the White House, always has been and always will be.
Not like this. What we have in there now is little but a 1980s era nighttime soap opera or the 21st century equivalent -- reality TV.

Not like this. What we have in there now is little but a 1980s era nighttime soap opera or the 21st century equivalent -- reality TV.
Bring back the daytime horse opera.

edit: Hello, My name is Mr. Ed.

Last edited:

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Wilber Post was the straight man in the comic routine and Wilber's wife was beautiful beyond description. Mr. Ed was an Arabian palomino horse who was greedy for carrots and outsmarting Wilber.

Trump is living proof how fools will vote for a fool and believe every word the fool says.

Personally I believe Trump is the best gift the right has ever given the left and instead of being bitter the left should enjoy the gift that keep on giving and use it to win in 2018 and 2020.

Forget about the Tax Returns and Russia with Love and focus on the mad man rants and turn them against him.

Trump is living proof how fools will vote for a fool and believe every word the fool says.

Personally I believe Trump is the best gift the right has ever given the left and instead of being bitter the left should enjoy the gift that keep on giving and use it to win in 2018 and 2020.

Forget about the Tax Returns and Russia with Love and focus on the mad man rants and turn them against him.

Trump's tax returns have been unveiled and he made 150 million in 2005 and paid 38 million income tax which is very close to a 25% tax. Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!

Trump has such large crowds because he whose words are uttered for fools is always sure of a large audience.

There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
― Søren Kierkegaard

'utterly ridiculous' is the best way to describe our Presidents first six weeks

Trump's tax returns have been unveiled and he made 150 million in 2005 and paid 38 million income tax which is very close to a 25% tax. Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!

So that means he can release the next ten years of returns because he has nothing to hide?

Funny how back in 2013 everyone in Congress admitted it was going on, and was angry about it, now they all have short term memory and deny it is going on.

smdh.

NSA surveillance: anger mounts in Congress at 'spying on Americans'

What a sad attempt at misdirection and deflection. Keep trying; you may yet become a master magician....
  • 2013 --> Government collects, en masse, information about random American citizens .
  • 2017 --> Government spying on whomever it's spying on, but whomever be the objects of the spying, Trump isn't among them, yet Trump asserts that he was the target of wiretapping.

Forum List

Back