Trump lays into Sharpton, Van Jones for being two-faced at WH Black Leadership Summit

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by The Purge, Oct 6, 2019.

1. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,667
    White boys scared of the truth is what doesn't work Jethro.

2. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,394
    Any problems caused by single parenthood should not be discussed by race, as it is irrelevant. Parenthood begins with sexual intercourse between a male and a female. It's a heterosexual thing, and any solution would necessarily involve both males and females and the problems with their relationships. Both must be asked why they are not in the same household, hands-on raising their babies, but the discussion always centers on the mother and the absent father is never asked anything.

When I was in college, I knew a young local woman, one of eight children of married parents. Her father took off to become a TV personality somewhere in the mid-west, married again, and had a child, leaving her, her mother, and her siblings to fend for themselves, which involved not having food on the table, and even being evicted.

Don't focus on one particular race or sex in discussing single parenthood. It involves both sexes and all races.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,667
    A man is a parent fool. And I don't know what it's like to be pregnant or to have a period. Therefore I shut up when women talk about that. What is intellectually lazy is deny effects caused by identity then trying to argue. That's what is meant to be browbeaten and those making retard arguments that deny the effect identity has had on American policy should not EVER be respected. Intimidation has nothing to do with this discussion. You will continue to post your ignorance and I shall continue to tear it apart..

4. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,394
    Still deflecting. Tsk. Tsk. Go on bucking the question. Ask yourself why you can't be honest. Cheap insults about my age don't get you off. I got this way by not dying, holy girl.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,667
    Table 2. Poverty Status of People by Family Relationship, Race, and Hispanic Origin: 1959 to 2014

http://www.census.gov/hhes/www/poverty/data/historical/people.html

1959 Poverty
    Black 55.1
    White 18.1

Black poverty 3.044198895027624 times that of whites. This was during the magical times people like Sue talk about when blacks had 2 parent families.

U.S. Poverty Statistics
    Here are the current U.S. Poverty Statistics released September 2019 by the U.S. Census Bureau

[​IMG]

With all the out of wedlock births in the black community, poverty has been cut by almost 35 percentage points. According to the arguments being presented, poverty should be higher than it was when black families had both parents in the home. But it's not and it remains double that of whites. So out of wedlock births are NOT the main problem.

U.S. Poverty Statistics

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,667
    Hey, I'm 58 and still love sex. There ain't no retirement age for thinking about sex. Sue is just ignorant and has no rebuttal. So in good right wing fashion she personally attacks you, then will whine like Trump the Chump about how unfair it is when you strike back.

7. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,394
    I don't think that sexuality ever dies unto you do and it involves so much more than mere physical (pardon me) "fucking." It's part of the experience of a human life. Sue apparently is allergic. I recently came upon an actor who really floated my boat (don't know him personally, he's an entertainment figure), but if I were 30 years younger, because he is, I'd . .. .! H. L. Mencken defined Puritanism as "the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."

More great quotes by Menchen: 27 Scathing Quotes By H.L. Mencken, The All-American Cynic

I was a hostess at a famous steak joint in D.C. when I was in college. An elderly woman came in on a cane and I asked "table for one?", but she told me that she was waiting for her husband. When I seated them, they told me that they were on their honeymoon, and showed me rings inscribed with a date a few days before. They had known each other when young, parted, and then re-discovered each other. She said to me "dear, I don't feel a day over 50" and her husband said "no dear, you don't." Such a great memory.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. IM2

IM2 Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,667
    I hear ya Lys. I live in a college town and some friends of mine and I usually go to a local watering hole on Friday afternoon for some eats and a few laughs. I've seen a few of those young women that if I were 30 years younger.... myself.

People like Sue are fake news on this matter. That's why you see all those sex scandals among evangelicals.

9. BS Filter

BS Filter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,035
    I can just see democrats melting while watching this.

10. Lysistrata

Lysistrata Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,394
    Evangelicals are quite hooked on the idea that everyone, including themselves, is born evil, then their leaders, who feel free to make hay while the sun shines, make megabucks by shoveling this idea at them, and their followers end up conflicted and ashamed. We need to reject this climate of fear of ourselves and come to terms with our human nature and what this nature entails. People are not born with clothes on, people are attracted to each other and fall in love, people have sex, babies get fed at human nipples, humans have bathroom functions, and sometimes humans have mass skinny-dips in the North Sea. We can be happy with all of this.

I've just seen a news trailer that there has been a shooting at a synagogue, story to follow. And it's Yom Kippur. Can we humans ever get over this tide of evil?