Trump kicking butt and taking names

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

But here is the real news that makes you wonder at what point did the 'real news' become indistinguishable from the Onion?

Democrats hold lessons on how to talk to real people

Maybe you should take one of those lessons.
I've been posting for years that ISIS is not true Islam, and have lambasted by the Right, saying I was wrong.

Lambasted by whom? How about few names...

OK, mister know-it-all, why don't you say who IS true Islam.
Ok, who is true Christian? Even more denominations of that than those in Islam.

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

But here is the real news that makes you wonder at what point did the 'real news' become indistinguishable from the Onion?

I've been posting for years that ISIS is not true Islam, and have lambasted by the Right, saying I was wrong.

Maybe you should try answering question before you ask yours. That would be common sense and polite as well.

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

Because the ones he leaves out will cut his head off!!??

Greg

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

It'll be a while before you get an answer to that.

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

It will be right after he answers the very question he quoted. You lefties "feel" entitled to get everything while giving nothing.

By the way, why didn't you answered it, since it was question for you?

Last edited:
News to most.

Nope, news to you.

So who is the "TRUE" Islam? Sunni? Shiite? Sufi??

500px-Islam_branches_and_schools.svg.png

Greg
Whoever is left alive.

will you be cheering when he puts in a Muslim registry like he promised
Believe me. If you are a muslim in America and attend a mosque. You are already on a government list. ..... :cool:
Nah, I dont think so. I think the Feds are focusing on the Salafi and Wahabi groups here.

Letting the Saudis do all their stuff out in the open helps to track them.

I dont think a traditional Sunni that respects freedom of religion and the democratic process is going to have any problems.

Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

The Wall, sanctuary cities, pipe lines, illegals, Obama care, bad trade deals, and more to come!!

He is pounding the liberal loon Dem's and their lame agenda into the ground. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:
Are you aware that most on the Right hate you, as Muslim?
Bullshit.

Conservatives hate terrorists, and very few hate all of Islam.

I'm very aware that Muslims are Conservative, but most on the Right are not aware. They call anything they don't like Liberal.
I have always been puzzled as to why the liberals champion the muslims, which they have nothing in common with?

My theory is that its a way to poke the Christians, whom they detest, in the eye by befriending the muslims. ...... :cool:
That is pretty much it and Muslims are not seen as part of the hated Western Civilization from which all evil springs in their view.

I think Bush was very heavy handed in the way he pushed some Muslims, especially the Taliban, and turned people who could have been friends into deadly enemies.

What do you think Bushes biggest mistakes were that alienated the majority of those alienated int he Ummah?

News to most.

Nope, news to you.

REAL CHRISTIANS?? RCs of course. Everyone else is going to Hell.

....................................OK: I suppose we can let in the Orthodox, but protestants? ....urrrrrrrrrrr at a pinch. But NO WAY WILL WE LET IN...what? Them too? Bloody hell; what is this heavan place. They even let in Buddhists and Muslims!!!

OKOKOKOKOK....all those who have lived by their conscience..is that better??? Aw heck; alright then; anyone God lets in!!! Actually, that's what I learned in Catechism. Something about God knowing our hearts or some such thing.

....Uh oh!!

Greg

Trump hit the ground running starting on day 1

The Wall, sanctuary cities, pipe lines, illegals, Obama care, bad trade deals, and more to come!!

He is pounding the liberal loon Dem's and their lame agenda into the ground. ...... :thup: ..... :cool:
will you be cheering when he puts in a Muslim registry like he promised
*Raises hand*

Ill cheer when that happens.

Believe me. If you are a muslim in America and attend a mosque. You are already on a government list. ..... :cool:
One can only hope that is the case.
Lets not do a Harry Reid and give legal precedent to the government to spy on an entire religion simply because the subjectis Muslims today.

Tomorrow it could be Baptists, Mormons, Catholics or any number of Pentecostal churches instead.

What's funny is that the left completely misses the lesson they should be learning in this thread. Mainly that almost the entirety of their own belief system is based on lies. Baby steps though, the false reality spread by their MSM that the right hates Muslim's. The sad part is they were all told this throughout the campaign - same with Mexican's crossing the border illegally. Yet these idiots can't get past their brain deficiencies to get it - why they lost, the broad brush accusations that are flat out propaganda lies almost entirely thought up and spread by their MSM.

It's why they don't understand the right blowing off the MSM's biased bullshit, why we're fine with the now infamous "alternative facts" interview, and why we're okay with 90% of what Trump said during the campaign. Because unlike their blinder wearing world view we're able to put realistic "alternative" meaning to words and don't need the media telling us /their/ interpretations. It just cracks me up that they keep pushing the "Trump supporters are stupid" thing while they even more stupidly bray along with the bullshit opinions of what amounts to bloggers on TV, or worse, the bullshit to be found being spouted in Facebook circles.

Journalist Julie Pace wrote for The Associated Press 26 January 2017:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We do not need new laws," Trump said Wednesday during remarks at the Department of Homeland Security. "We will work within the existing system and framework."

The centerpiece of the measures Trump signed was an order to jumpstart construction of his promised U.S.-Mexico border wall. He also ordered cuts in federal grants for immigrant-protecting "sanctuary cities" and a boost in the number of border patrol agents and immigration officers, pending congressional funding.

Sometime this week, Trump is expected to pause the flow of all refugees to the U.S. and indefinitely bar those fleeing war-torn Syria.

...The president also moved to restart the "Secure Communities" program, which was launched under President George W. Bush and initially was touted as a way for immigration authorities to quickly and easily identify people in the country illegally who had been arrested by local authorities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

article

Forum List

Back