Trump is Toast

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
By jumping on the BS Bandwagon about Ben Carson's West Point "scholarship" quote, he has completely lost my respect as a legitimate candidate. As anyone with half a brain knows, "scholarship" is simply an alternative description of free tuition, which is true for all West Point students. Further, when a Four Star General says he can get you an appointment to West Point, does anyone seriously doubt that? Dr. Carson's decision to pursue medicine instead of applying to West Point in no way contradicts his account of these facts.

I am still undecided as to who would be the best GOP candidate, but these bogus attacks on Dr, Carson's background (and religion) make him look better and better every day.

Oh, you'll be back.

After all, he has said that when he is crowned king of the USA, he will force us all to say Merry Christmas. RWNJ traitors love anything that takes basic rights away from others.

Trump suggests BOYCOTTING Starbucks over red cups controversy – and promises voters 'we're all going to be saying Merry Christmas again' if he becomes President
  • Mogul expressed his shock at the 'Holiday' design of coffee giant's cups
  • They are missing usual snowflakes, winter scenes and 'Merry Christmas'
  • Trump hinted to supporters that they should avoid the cafes as a result
  • Billionaire even suggested lease of Starbucks in Trump Towers would end
  • He expressed his anger over any company using term 'Happy Holidays'
  • Said if he gets into White House, everyone will be saying 'Merry Christmas'
  • For more of the latest from Donald Trump visit www.dailymail.co.uk/trump

Read more: Trump suggests BOYCOTTING Starbucks over red cups controversy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And, have you seen the interiors of his home? It makes Carson's shrine to himself look like good taste. Not even Drumpf has a painting of a Klingon Jesus with his hand on God's shoulder. And how dare Drumf suggest that Carson come clean about all those lies?

Anyway, look at the photos and just imagine .... Drumpf will use the taxpayer's money to paint everything in the WH that tacky gold because he admires the "let them eat cake" era of France. Take from the poor and give to the rich.

Yep - he's a dream come true for all you America haters.

PICTURE EXCLUSIVE Inside Donald Trump's $100m penthouse: lots of marble, gold-rimmed cups, his son's toy personalized Mercedes, a $15,000 book (and some VERY risqué statues)
  • Donald and Melania Trump's 66th floor penthouse in Trump Tower offers stunning views of Central Park and Manhattan skyline and is valued at $100 million
  • Its three stories feature floors, walls and columns covered in marble while crown molding, glasses, platters, vases and lamps are gold
  • A statue of Eros & Psyche is in the apartment along with Greek vases lining a white marble fireplace
  • The luxurious penthouse on Fifth Avenue appears to take inspiration from the Palace of Versailles
  • Trump, 69, developed the property and it was completed in 1983. He also owns Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida

Read more: Inside Donald Trump’s luxurious New York City penthouse
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well, it's political combat, so I don't care much about the mud slinging. It's to be expected.

What I do care about is Trump's lack of particulars at this late date. I don't expect him to spill the beans about everything he plans, but he is increasingly giving me the impression that he is extremely short of substance. He talks in headers, not paragraphs.

He may be a successful wheeler-dealer, but the United States post-Obama will need more than that to repair the damage.

By jumping on the BS Bandwagon about Ben Carson's West Point "scholarship" quote, he has completely lost my respect as a legitimate candidate. As anyone with half a brain knows, "scholarship" is simply an alternative description of free tuition, which is true for all West Point students. Further, when a Four Star General says he can get you an appointment to West Point, does anyone seriously doubt that? Dr. Carson's decision to pursue medicine instead of applying to West Point in no way contradicts his account of these facts.

I am still undecided as to who would be the best GOP candidate, but these bogus attacks on Dr, Carson's background (and religion) make him look better and better every day.

How many times has he been counted out already? LOL!!

Trump is demonstrating sand and durability, both attributes I once thought he did not possess.

If the Progressive Statist is elected, he is going to put the Far Right into hissy fits, tears, and conniptions.

Gasp! A Billionaire who DOESN'T live like Trailer Trash? Who'da thunk it?

Growing up, my parent's had a "really risque" statue in their living room. It was a perfectly carved statue (about 18") of a beautiful naked woman with only her lower parts covered with a slip of sorts. Looked like something a classical artist would have done. I LOVED looking at it.

Forum List

Back