Trump is not conceding the election but is he abdicating the job of the Presidency?

Trump is not conceding the election but is he abdicating the job of the Presidency?
Where in the hell is he. The coronavirus is going bonkers we hear nothing. He is still President by everyone's definition.
He is not concerned about our country. He is only concerned about himself.
Which is one of many reasons why Trump is unfit to be president and was appropriately voted out of office.

I thought you voted him out because there weren't enough digits in the government checks in your mailbox

What about the 70 million that voted for him. Plus you are elected to serve all Americans not just those who voted for you.
Why the Hell would he be concerned about a group of people who don’t support him is as about as immature and childish as you can get.
Biden has already said he is the President for all Americans, not just those who voted for him.

O. The POTUS is elected to uphold and enforce the Constitution of the United States. Nothing more or less

Iden is a worthless sack of feces. He will never be my President and I do not believe he will be a President for the Constitution either. Especially considering his stated positions.

Where in the hell is he. The coronavirus is going bonkers we hear nothing. He is still President by everyone's definition.
He is not concerned about our country. He is only concerned about himself.
The only reason you're thinking this is because the media is trying to give you this impression.
Trump is still running the government.....and Pelosi is still out there making shit up about him.

No? That does not answer my question. Where in the hell is he?
US service members were killed in Egypt and he says nothing. That is disrespect to our military and especially to the families of those killed.

How do you know he said nothing? He probably gave the family a personal phone call

ElmerMudd: Where the hell is Trump! Why is he so quiet? Why doesn't he say something!

ElmerMudd: Will Trump shut the fuck up? No one cares what he says, he needs to crawl under a rock and die!

ElmerMudd: Where the hell is Trump? ....

What about the 70 million that voted for him. Plus you are elected to serve all Americans not just those who voted for you.
Why the Hell would he be concerned about a group of people who don’t support him is as about as immature and childish as you can get.
Biden has already said he is the President for all Americans, not just those who voted for him.

O. The POTUS is elected to uphold and enforce the Constitution of the United States. Nothing more or less

Iden is a worthless sack of feces. He will never be my President and I do not believe he will be a President for the Constitution either. Especially considering his stated positions.
Your new President is Biden, not Iden. There is no end to the lack of knowledge of those who supported Trump.

US service members were killed in Egypt and he says nothing. That is disrespect to our military and especially to the families of those killed.

How do you know he said nothing? He probably gave the family a personal phone call

ElmerMudd: Where the hell is Trump! Why is he so quiet? Why doesn't he say something!

ElmerMudd: Will Trump shut the fuck up? No one cares what he says, he needs to crawl under a rock and die!

I will miss hearing all the stupid things Trump says and then his minions, like Kaz, cheering him on no matter how stupid or ridiculous what he said. Pathetic President, even more pathetic supporters. Flush the toilet, they will be gone.

Your new President is Biden, not Iden. There is no end to the lack of knowledge of those who supported Trump.

My President currently is Donald Trump. After January 21st, I will not have a President because I will not have a country... and YES I am actively seeking alternate citizenship so I can renounce my US Citizenship.

My President currently is Donald Trump. After January 21st, I will not have a President because I will not have a country... and YES I am actively seeking alternate citizenship so I can renounce my US Citizenship.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

That will Make America Great Again; if Trump is no longer President and you are no longer a citizen of the USA. Woohoo!

I will miss hearing all the stupid things Trump says and then his minions, like Kaz, cheering him on no matter how stupid or ridiculous what he said. Pathetic President, even more pathetic supporters. Flush the toilet, they will be gone.

That sounded good to you? LOL. Another third grader. Then again that's about the education level you got from the government.

That is literally what you idiots do. You attack Trump if he talks then you attack him for not talking. You just hate the guy, you're not rational. Grow a pair and be honest for once in your useless dependency whoring life

Forum List

Back