Trump is good for business

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Trump lashed out at “Psycho Joe” and “low-I.Q. Crazy Mika.”

Viewership for MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” skyrocketed last week after President Donald Trump attacked the show’s hosts, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in a series of offensive tweets.

More: MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Ratings Soar Following Trump Attacks | HuffPost

Trump's offensive tweets have been good for MSNBC and CNN.

Staged. He still likes them, and they him. This is all about money and ratings, and you have fallen for it like a chump.

Viewership for MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” skyrocketed last week after President Donald Trump attacked the show’s hosts, Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in a series of offensive tweets.

Staged. He still likes them, and they him. This is all about money and ratings, and you have fallen for it like a chump.
Not staged, they would have thought about something more clever than alleging a TV personality has had a face lift. We just assume they all have. She's wrong because she's aging? That just does not make a lick of sense.

Really? How come NaziCons think everyone falls for something - except Trump?

It's time you liberals start watching your own news. Bully! How come the ratings were sow and stagnant when Obama was president?

First, WTH is a "NaziCon?"

And second, what are you blathering on about Trump? I'm sitting here telling you that they are all on the same side, Trump is still friends with Clinton, Clinton is still friends with Trump, the whole Russians in collusion with Trump and fight between CNN and Trump is a smokescreen to keep you distracted, and this, this whole non story is bogus to gin up ratings for his buddies. . . . and you are what, clueless about how the elites operate?

Are you seriously this clueless about how the elites operate? Haven't you paid attention to any of my posts? I'm not on anyone's "side." I'm not for the Republicans or the Democrats, and I sure as hell don't carry any water for Trump.

Kushner, Ivanka, Soros, Schumer, And More Mingle In The Hamptons

http://jezebel.com/heres-everyone-whos-partying-with-jared-and-ivanka-in-t-1796590925

Kushner, Ivanka rub elbows with Dem billionaire Soros at Hamptons party: report

Not staged, they would have thought about something more clever than alleging a TV personality has had a face lift. We just assume they all have. She's wrong because she's aging? That just does not make a lick of sense.
You watch too much TV and know nothing about the CFR, federal regulations on the media, etc.

See post #10. If Trumps feud with CNN/MSNB et. al. were real, how do you think that would affect the ATT/Time Warner deal that he "came out" against in the campaign?

. . . . precisely.

Is this why job growth is at its lowest in years and car production is down? lol

July jobs report due the 7th is reported to be around 255k against an expected 180k...that is not slowing down.

US retail car sales are down less than 1%, overall sales dipped due to fleet sales dropping due to price increases.

Is this why job growth is at its lowest in years and car production is down? lol

July jobs report due the 7th is reported to be around 255k against an expected 180k...that is not slowing down.

US retail car sales are down less than 1%, overall sales dipped due to fleet sales dropping due to price increases.

Yep, Adolf Trump is still riding President Obama's coattails. Trump hasn't created shit.

And second, what are you blathering on about Trump? I'm sitting here telling you that they are all on the same side, Trump is still friends with Clinton, Clinton is still friends with Trump, the whole Russians in collusion with Trump and fight between CNN and Trump is a smokescreen to keep you distracted, and this, this whole non story is bogus to gin up ratings for his buddies. . . . and you are what, clueless about how the elites operate?

Are you seriously this clueless about how the elites operate? Haven't you paid attention to any of my posts? I'm not on anyone's "side." I'm not for the Republicans or the Democrats, and I sure as hell don't carry any water for Trump.

http://jezebel.com/heres-everyone-whos-partying-with-jared-and-ivanka-in-t-1796590925

Nazi Conservatives!

Nazi Conservatives!
Well, near as I can tell, Nazi's were fascists who used identity politics to emotionally sway the electorate, and fascists that believed in merging the power of the state with industry, like, say, the ACA.

So Nazi-Cons are Blue Dog Democrats?

Forum List

Back