Trump is DOWN... CNN-16.... WSJ/NBC-14.... Rasmussen-12... FOX-10... Real Clear Politics-9.7

These polls, more and more each year - especially as Democrats continue to LOSE - are nothing more than a repeated political tactic to try to make Trump would-be voters discouraged and stay hoe rather than voting and an attempt to get weak-minded undecided voters to vote for Biden to be part of a 'winning team'.
Yup...and they're working like a charm!

These polls, more and more each year - especially as Democrats continue to LOSE - are nothing more than a repeated political tactic to try to make Trump would-be voters discouraged and stay hoe rather than voting and an attempt to get weak-minded undecided voters to vote for Biden to be part of a 'winning team'.

Horseshit. Project 538 gave good forecast on both the House and Senate in 2018 elections.

House: 7 in 8 Chance Democrats win control (87.9%)

Senate: 4 in 5 Chance Republicans keep control (80.9%)

And he is trending down in ALL. Not improving.
Doubling Down in FOX and others.
He's falling much faster than his fever.
Doubling his deficit in near all the polls over the last few weeks.

`
Why don't you put all these polls from 100 selected democrats in one thread that way I weill avoid them . You need to get a grip on reality and quoting these polls will make you more delusional than you already are now. tHERE

Yup, just like in 2016.

:p

In 2016 the propaganda just made Trump supporters that more determined to come out to vote. Hell, more Trump supporters show up to Biden rallies to heckle ths shit out of him than Biden supporters.

Ad the trends are dropping Not improving.

`
Then why is Pelosi panicking and trying her 25A coup?

Because Trump is flipping out on steroids and acting irrationally.
She wants Trump to put Pence in charge until Trump tests negative to COVID.
He was coughing last night when he was talking to. Hannity on the phone.
He's not a well man and he could cause himself to relapse with the way he's ragin' on 'roids.

`Bombshell Study Finds Republicans Twice as Likely as Democrats To Not Give Their True Opinion in Polls
“Lately, there’s been considerable debate over the accuracy of presidential polls. While recent polls show Joe Biden ahead, a number of pundits speculate that some Donald Trump supporters may be hesitant to share their true opinions when polled by phone,” a news release by CloudResearch, which conducted the study, read.

“That hypothesis is gaining traction, leading some to argue that Trump may be leading despite what the latest numbers show. It’s also being fueled by the belief that 2020 will be a repeat of the 2016 election, when Trump polled poorly in advance of the election, but still went on to win the Electoral College vote.”

AND I for one concur! I do NOT answer and phone call from a number I don't recognize. If the number is not in my contact list, I don't answer!
And that is what most BUSY people do! Which is then one of the many distinguishing factors that make polls suspect.
Consequently based on the growing number of people that recognize the extreme MSM bias in favor of Biden...I mean the MSM did this for Hillary...
what have they done since she lost with regards to Trump? See the attached!
96%donateHillary.png

Yup, just like in 2016.

In 2016 the propaganda just made Trump supporters that more determined to come out to vote. Hell, more Trump supporters show up to Biden rallies to heckle ths shit out of him than Biden supporters.
Not just like 2016 at all,,,but i understand your reluctance to leave 2016...and take a good look at 2020..and see that it is not the same, at all!

`
Then why is Pelosi panicking and trying her 25A coup?

Because Trump is flipping out on steroids and acting irrationally.
She wants Trump to put Pence in charge until Trump tests negative to COVID.
He was coughing last night when he was talking to. Hannity on the phone.
He's not a well man and he could cause himself to relapse with the way he's ragin' on 'roids.
OMG he was coughing after getting WuFlu!

You people really are deranged.

`
Hillary by a landslide.

Yup, just like in 2016.

Not just like 2016 at all,,,but i understand your reluctance to leave 2016...and take a good look at 2020..and see that it is not the same, at all!
Nice attempted dodge. Just like in 2016 if Democrats have any hope of winning they have to employ every tactic in their playbook, from attempting to convince Trump voters there is no sense n them voting because Biden is going to win to Mail-In Ballot fraud. Same shit different election...same outcome.

Yup, just like in 2016.

In 2016 the country had not endured 4 years of Trump, his lies, his corruption of the DOJ, his chronic Putin ass-kissing, a turnover in staff like no other POTUS in history, an impeachment and now a pandemic that Trump has failed miserably to control. Not to forget this blatant racism, dogwhistles to militias and white nationalists, and telling the Proud Boys to "stand by". He fucking wants to start civil unrest. He's fucking out of his mind.

AND...the economy is in the tank, worse than 2008, and we're still No. 1 in the world for COVID cases, 1000 dying every day.

THAT'S WHY you can't compare this election to 2016.

Last edited:
In 2016 the country had not endured 4 years of Trump...
Agreed, the most successful President in DECADES, in some case EVER, and instead of a proven criminal who belonged behind bars rather than on a ballot Trump now faces a proven racist, pu$$y-grabbing , child-fondling/sniffing, self-confessed extorting, proven criminal, dementia-sufferer who will give up or be forced to vacate the Presidency should he win to a radical leftist only 2% of Democrats wanted as President during the Primaries....a politician who has done nothing in 47 years but enrich himself and his family....yet NOW wants to do something for the country, after he has developed dementia.

Again, same shit different year, more of a dangerous choice by picking Biden.

`
Trafalgar Group had the most accurate polls in 2016 and predicted a Trump victory. They have Trump ahead in Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The polls you are referring to are mostly media polls and they don't post the actual poll and the methodology.
The other major poll that got 2016 right was IBD (Investors Business Daily).
Their daily poll will be out starting Monday,
Silent majority will be out in force on election day.

Yup, just like in 2016.

In 2016 the country had not endured 4 years of Trump, his lies, his corruption of the DOJ, his chronic Putin ass-kissing, a turnover in staff like no other POTUS in history, an impeachment and now a pandemic that Trump has failed miserably to control. Not to forget this blatant racism, dogwhistles to militias and white nationalists, and telling the Proud Boys to "stand by". He fucking wants to start civil unrest. He's fucking out of his mind.

AND...the economy is in the tank, worse than 2008, and we're still No. 1 in the world for COVID cases, 1000 dying every day.

THAT'S WHY you can't compare this election to 2016.
You have TDS and watch too much MSNBC and CNN.

At this point, four years ago, Trump was inching up in the polls.

This year he is moving backward. He got an October Surprise and bump in the polls from Comey last time.

Time is running out for our President. 7 million have already voted

The polls were dead on in 2018 and predicted the huge Democratic victory.

How long is Trump going to continue to count on them being wrong?

At this point, four years ago, Trump was inching up in the polls.

This year he is moving backward. He got an October Surprise and bump in the polls from Comey last time.

Time is running out for our President. 7 million have already voted
No he was not. He was farther behind than he is now. Liberal media was predicting Clinton victory all the way up to Election night. Remember Newsweek had already printed 300,000 copies with a cover that boldly stated "Madam President."

The polls were dead on in 2018 and predicted the huge Democratic victory.

How long is Trump going to continue to count on them being wrong?
Yes. They knew that Nancy Pelosi and the criminal "vote harvesting" would steal seats in California.

Yup, just like in 2016.

It's exactly the same. People can see through media bullshit.

`Bombshell Study Finds Republicans Twice as Likely as Democrats To Not Give Their True Opinion in Polls
“Lately, there’s been considerable debate over the accuracy of presidential polls. While recent polls show Joe Biden ahead, a number of pundits speculate that some Donald Trump supporters may be hesitant to share their true opinions when polled by phone,” a news release by CloudResearch, which conducted the study, read.

“That hypothesis is gaining traction, leading some to argue that Trump may be leading despite what the latest numbers show. It’s also being fueled by the belief that 2020 will be a repeat of the 2016 election, when Trump polled poorly in advance of the election, but still went on to win the Electoral College vote.”

AND I for one concur! I do NOT answer and phone call from a number I don't recognize. If the number is not in my contact list, I don't answer!
And that is what most BUSY people do! Which is then one of the many distinguishing factors that make polls suspect.
Consequently based on the growing number of people that recognize the extreme MSM bias in favor of Biden...I mean the MSM did this for Hillary...
what have they done since she lost with regards to Trump? See the attached!
View attachment 399297
Silent majority will do it again for Donald J. Trump.

Forum List

Back