Trump Is Angry All This Bomb Stuff Has Disrupted His Fake Caravan Crisis

Donald Trump has a habit of hearing something and then spewing out his gut reaction on Twitter, and here’s part of what spilled out Friday morning.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

10:19 AM - Oct 26, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Let’s start with the obvious—this tweet is the despicable work of a sociopath casting a life-threatening national crisis as political victimhood.

But let’s focus for a second on what Trump’s unconscionable stream of consciousness is revealing: Trump’s political people aren’t giving him happy news at the moment and he wants Republicans to “go out and vote!” Trump was clearly seething about being knocked off his fake crisis message about the “caravan” of several thousand refugees. That’s the message Trump hoped would drive the day.

“To those in the Caravan, turnaround, we are not letting people into the United States illegally,” Trump tweeted Thursday afternoon. Trump’s apparent plan to seal off the nation’s southern border using as many as 1,000 active-duty U.S. troops just happened to make its way to the New York Times Thursday night, fresh for Friday morning consumption. The report appropriately framed the initiative as a cynical political ploy to gin up Trump’s base.

The effort would be the starkest indication yet of Mr. Trump’s election-season push to play to his anti-immigrant base as his party fights to keep control of Congress.

But then on Friday morning several more explosive devices were discovered, once again targeting Trump’s political opponents. How inconvenient for him. This “Bomb’ stuff” is really throwing Trump off his game. And his game is manufacturing the fake crisis of his choosing solely for political purposes, rather than actually trying to hold the country together in a moment of genuine crisis.

Trump is angry all this 'Bomb stuff' has disrupted his fake 'caravan' crisis

Trump should be glad he has a GOP registered 'bomber' in Flo-Ri-Da; this creates interest for the GOP & for a GOP/RED state.

I would be willing to bet that 'bomber' Sayco even went to at least one Trump campaign rally.

If Trump doesn't like it, oh well; Trump can go fvck himself.

Yep, and now he has to watch what comes out of his mouth or hold anymore rallies just 12 days before the elections. It's not going to look real good with his rabid base of MAGA MORONS barking like dogs in one one screen shot, while pictures of the MAGA BOMBER are being shown in another on the daily news.

You are still ignorant of President Donald J. Trump....

If anything he will light it up now...….

You tards can't use your regular pc Bull Shit to shut him up....

The regular Rinotard Republican would be pissing his pants right now...

The fact that Trump stands his ground and fights harder when you

tards try this sort of shit is why we LOVE TRUMP...………..

Donald Trump has a habit of hearing something and then spewing out his gut reaction on Twitter, and here’s part of what spilled out Friday morning.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Republicans are doing so well in early voting, and at the polls, and now this “Bomb” stuff happens and the momentum greatly slows - news not talking politics. Very unfortunate, what is going on. Republicans, go out and vote!

10:19 AM - Oct 26, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Let’s start with the obvious—this tweet is the despicable work of a sociopath casting a life-threatening national crisis as political victimhood.

But let’s focus for a second on what Trump’s unconscionable stream of consciousness is revealing: Trump’s political people aren’t giving him happy news at the moment and he wants Republicans to “go out and vote!” Trump was clearly seething about being knocked off his fake crisis message about the “caravan” of several thousand refugees. That’s the message Trump hoped would drive the day.

“To those in the Caravan, turnaround, we are not letting people into the United States illegally,” Trump tweeted Thursday afternoon. Trump’s apparent plan to seal off the nation’s southern border using as many as 1,000 active-duty U.S. troops just happened to make its way to the New York Times Thursday night, fresh for Friday morning consumption. The report appropriately framed the initiative as a cynical political ploy to gin up Trump’s base.

The effort would be the starkest indication yet of Mr. Trump’s election-season push to play to his anti-immigrant base as his party fights to keep control of Congress.

But then on Friday morning several more explosive devices were discovered, once again targeting Trump’s political opponents. How inconvenient for him. This “Bomb’ stuff” is really throwing Trump off his game. And his game is manufacturing the fake crisis of his choosing solely for political purposes, rather than actually trying to hold the country together in a moment of genuine crisis.

Trump is angry all this 'Bomb stuff' has disrupted his fake 'caravan' crisis

Trump is Spanking your libtard Asses.

I am still not convinced all this "bomb stuff" is not

bull shit put on by a libtard……….

It would be easy. Sayoc would be very susceptible to a "friend" who understood and would encourage him.

These anti Trump threads are really great giving low IQ Trump haters something to keep themselves busy and a place to post their "clever" pictures of Trump which are equivalent to a fourth grader putting a teacher is a doo-doo head drawing on the blackboard. Must keep busy while you are locked out of political power.

Don't expect that to change too much in the coming years.

These anti Trump threads are really great giving low IQ Trump haters something to keep themselves busy and a place to post their "clever" pictures of Trump which are equivalent to a fourth grader putting a teacher is a doo-doo head drawing on the blackboard. Must keep busy while you are locked out of political power.

The accused bomber, is, like yourself, adjudged to be intellectually and emotionally immature. For this reason, I am certain that you, Trump, with his 5th grade grammar, and the bomber, are all pretty much in the same league.

The accused bomber, is, like yourself, adjudged to be intellectually and emotionally immature. For this reason, I am certain that you, Trump, with his 5th grade grammar, and the bomber, are all pretty much in the same league.
Am I the one who is intellectually and emotionally immature? Or is it the one that defends drawings of Trump as a giant, drooling, crying baby? We both know the answer to that but only one of us can admit the truth (that would be me).

And yet still better than any libtard, including you.

The FBI "had been told" to do whatever it takes to pass the fake bombs off to the jury as real, short of actually attempting to blow them up.

It it still not clear to me that the alleged bombs actually contained any explosive whatsoever. Scary but probably harmless.

Am I the one who is intellectually and emotionally immature? Or is it the one that defends drawings of Trump as a giant, drooling, crying baby? We both know the answer to that but only one of us can admit the truth (that would be me).

OK. I would never argue with Batman....

Forum List

Back