Trump Is An Illegitimate President And Always Will Be

Funny, now that the whole collusion/delusion has collapsed, it appears he is closing in on 50% approval, and the Left is heading for the hills hiding from Barr!

How ya like them apples Leftists-)
Papadopoulos knew the Russians were trying to give them dirt on Clinton and tried to set up a meeting instead of contacting the FBI. His choice to keep this information secret from the FBI, and to attempt to arrange a meeting is clear cooperation with Russia's plans. Collusion by definition.

this is what Mueller report has on this:
Campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos made early contact with Joseph Mifsud, a London-based professor who had connections to Russia and traveled to Moscow in April 2016. Immediately upon his return to London from that trip, Mifsud told Papadopoulos that the Russian government had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton in the form of thousands of emails. One week later, in the first week of May 2016, Papadopoulos suggested to a representative of a foreign government that the Trump Campaign had received indications from the Russian government that it could assist the Campaign through the anonymous release of information damaging to candidate Clinton. Throughout that period of time and for several months thereafter, Papadopoulos worked with Mifsud and two Russian nationals to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government. No meeting took place.

Their choice to secretly pursue the information instead of reporting it to the FBI is, again, cooperation with Russia's attempts to influence the election. Collusion by definition.

This is what Mueller report has on this:
On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary." The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer's presentation did not provide such information.

And.. Trump's approval is 42.6 percent.

{Q And what's your -- just to kind of jump way ahead, what's your current understanding of who Mifsud is? A My current understanding? Q Yeah. A You know, I don't want to espouse conspiracy theories because, you know, it's horrifying to really think that they might be true, but just yesterday, there was a report in the Daily Caller from his own lawyer that he was working with the FBI when he approached me. And when he was working me, I guess -- I don't know if that's a fact, and I'm not saying it's a fact -- I'm just relaying what the Daily Caller reported yesterday, with Chuck Ross, and it stated in a categorical fashion that Stephan Roh, who is Joseph Mifsud's, I believe his President's counsel, or PR person, said that Mifsud was never a Russian agent. COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE 17 In fact, he's a tremendous friend of western intelligence, which makes sense considering I met him at a western spying school in Rome. And all his interactions -- this is just me trying to repeat the report, these are not my words -- and when he met with me, he was working as some sort of asset of the FBI. I don't know if that's true or not. I'm just reporting what my current understanding is of this individual based on reports from journalists. Q And how many contacts -- you had the initial meeting with Mifsud at the conference. Where did it go from there? What's the next contact? A So leave Rome, and to the best of my understanding, he then emails me and says, it's very important for us to now meet in London. I have to introduce you to somebody very important. And then I go to the London Centre For International Law Practice where the director, named Nagi Idris, basically tells me the same thing. This is Putin's niece or the Russian President's niece. I can't really remember exactly how they framed her. But my understanding was I was talking to a very senior level diplomat's family member from Russia. He invites me to the Holborn Hotel in London. It's a beautiful five-star hotel, where there's this young lady with him. And, you know, I -- she doesn't really speak good English, you know, she was there just kind of talking about how nice it would be for Russia to work with Trump, or Trump to work with Russia, COMMITTEE SENSITIVE COMMITTEE SENSITIVE 18 you know, but keeping things quite general. That's my understanding and my memory of this person. She really didn't leave that big of an impression on me, except that she was very beautiful. But besides that, then after we leave that meeting, I think he starts emailing me, and he tells me she wants to be in touch with you. This, apparently, the same person who barely spoke English at this meeting. Then all of a sudden, I'm talking to who I think is the same person, but she's writing in more fluent English. Her grammar is excellent. And now she goes from a seemingly obscure girl who, you know, I thought might have been, you know, Putin's niece, to now the interlocutor with Mifsud to the Russian Government for me. And I remember I even -- where I'm going at is I don't think I was talking to the same person. That's what I'm trying to say.}

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/libr...t-US-House-of-Representatives-Oct-25-2018.pdf

You fuckers committed treason. Obama used a Russian Double Agent to fuck with the opposition campaign in order to rig the election. KGB John Brennan set Papadopoulos up with a fake Russian spy in an effort to smear the opposition candidate.

You fuckers committed treason.
Who do you think Mifsud is? The Mueller report said he is a london-based professor with connections to Russa. The 2nd problem is youre reading daily caller, with poor record on factual reporting.

:lmao:

You fuckers committed treason, and you full well know it. Mifsud is a CIA/FBI asset who was dispatched by the Obama administration to influence/alter the 2016 election by running a scam on a campaign worker and leaking the information to the complicit press.

We are not a nation of laws, so no one who engaged in treason will go to prison. BUT Barr is exposing you filthy piles of shit as we speak.

New Topics

Forum List

Back