Trump interview tonight on Fox ~ WireTap Accusation Twist

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
“Wiretap covers a lot of different things,” Trump responded. “I think you’re going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks.

Read more: Tucker Carlson Just Interviewed POTUS Donald Trump -- Here's What They Talked About

:bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1::bs1:

How to weasel out of a Blatant Lie?

Listen to how your Lie sounds and adjust it to better the situation.

Trump-wiretapping-tweets-A-NEW-LOW_17927172_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

TAPPED MY PHONES....what a Chump

the President is nowhere near being alone , he has millions of supporters EWings !!

the 30 million or so , thats your number that you can not prove nor can i dispute . I support the President same as the millions just like me OldSchool .

the President is nowhere near being alone , he has millions of supporters EWings !!
Yes about 30% of the country or so. And the people in his inner circle, as long as he keeps signing their paychecks. Including Melania.
Proof? No? Again?
Trump voters in the general were about 45% of the population, and 40% of those voted for him in the GOP primaries. So 30% was a generous number on my part.

Yes about 30% of the country or so. And the people in his inner circle, as long as he keeps signing their paychecks. Including Melania.
Proof? No? Again?
Trump voters in the general were about 45% of the population, and 40% of those voted for him in the GOP primaries. So 30% was a generous number on my part.
So for proof, you offer up yet another lie? I seriously hope you are not employed in any field where you have to be accountable for things.

Proof? No? Again?
So for proof, you offer up yet another lie? I seriously hope you are not employed in any field where you have to be accountable for things.
Maybe you have proof that I lied? I bet not.

I know that sounds so stupid doesn't it? Yet I heard several MSM reiterate that meme... "Trump claims Obama himself set up the wire tapping"! YUP this SAME MSM that accepted without ANY question Obama's statement:"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today"
Not ONE political fact checking organization questioned this figure of 46 million!
Politifact.org said Obama was "sloppy" when he counted 10 million ILLEGALS as part of the "46 million"
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.
Number of those without health insurance about 46 million

But NEITHER they or ANY MSM went on to question the remaining 36 million figure.
For example why didn't anyone ask... how come 14 million people eligible for Medicaid weren't enrolled?
It was because these 14 million didn't KNOW And now with ACA and the 2,000 page monstrosity that required the "stupidity of the American voter" to get passed. 9.1 million of the supposedly 20 million are those same people that were qualified BEFORE ACA!!!
http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

Subtract those 14 million from 36 million leaves 22 million!
Who makes up those 22 million????
Well 18 million are people under 34 years who make over $50,000 THAT never wanted health insurance their employer offered!
FACTS...CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

Finally what about the 5.8 million veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factors.
Determine Cost of Care - Health Benefits

So again... here the ABC evening news lead story "President Trump says Obama wiretapped Trump"...

Explosive headlines!!! How stupid and you Trump haters demand PROOF!
Where were you when Obama LIED about 46 million???

I know that sounds so stupid doesn't it? Yet I heard several MSM reiterate that meme... "Trump claims Obama himself set up the wire tapping"! YUP this SAME MSM that accepted without ANY question Obama's statement:"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today"
Not ONE political fact checking organization questioned this figure of 46 million!
Politifact.org said Obama was "sloppy" when he counted 10 million ILLEGALS as part of the "46 million"
So Obama is sloppy by saying it is for "Americans" but not accounting for the noncitizens, which leaves him off by about 22 percent.

But NEITHER they or ANY MSM went on to question the remaining 36 million figure.
For example why didn't anyone ask... how come 14 million people eligible for Medicaid weren't enrolled?
It was because these 14 million didn't KNOW And now with ACA and the 2,000 page monstrosity that required the "stupidity of the American voter" to get passed. 9.1 million of the supposedly 20 million are those same people that were qualified BEFORE ACA!!!

Well 18 million are people under 34 years who make over $50,000 THAT never wanted health insurance their employer offered!

Finally what about the 5.8 million veterans qualify for cost-free health care services based on a compensable service-connected condition or other qualifying factors.

So again... here the ABC evening news lead story "President Trump says Obama wiretapped Trump"...

maybe you can explain how non citizens avail themselves of our healthcare coverage?

Proof? No? Again?
You win that bet of course, but I would never bet with you. You make all sorts of at best questionable claims and then when asked to prove it, you just post more deflectionary BS.

Nobody wiretapped the Trump Tower.

Proof? No? Again?
You win that bet of course, but I would never bet with you. You make all sorts of at best questionable claims and then when asked to prove it, you just post more deflectionary BS.
I've never posted anything that I couldn't back up because I know you rubes will go after it. And I've never posted anything that can be proven wrong with a quick google search without admitting it.

Proof? No? Again?
I've never posted anything that I couldn't back up because I know you rubes will go after it. And I've never posted anything that can be proven wrong with a quick google search without admitting it.
As stated many times, getting your "proof" from google is about as reliable as getting a Rolex on a street corner.

Forum List

Back