Trump in 2006 and in 2015: I'd totally date my own daughter

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis | TPM

the quotes are all there.

"Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father ..." he said.

It's hardly the first time Trump, the Republican Party's 2016 frontrunner, has gone a shade too far complimenting his daughter.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her," Trump cracked in a now-infamous 2006 interview with "The View."

Three years earlier, the billionaire real estate mogul described Ivanka as "6 feet tall" with "the best body" during an appearance on Howard Stern's shock jock radio show.

What a horndog.

Oh, and when he said it in 2006, she was like 16 years old.

IOKIYAAR!!!
Trump fluffers, to the kneepads!

FYI.

Discuss. Should Trump be talking about wanting to totally bang his daughter?

manifold 's old pal Scott Brown

"As always, I rely on Gail's love and support, and that of our two lovely daughters. So I want to thank Ayla and Arianna for their help as well," Brown said, turning to his wife, TV reporter Gail Huff, and their daughters, Ayla, 21 - a one-time "American Idol" finalist - and Arianna, 19.

But then Brown went horribly wrong, at least in the Dad department - adding that his daughters were both "available."

"Just in case anyone who's watching throughout the country, yes they're both available," Brown shouted.

As the crowd started to hoot - and a look of extreme annoyance crossed the face of daughter Arianna, and his wife Gail let out a mortified gasp - the future senator did his best to reel in his comment.

"No, no. No. Only kidding, only kidding. Only kidding, only kidding," he said. "Arianna... Arianna's, definitely not available."

"But Ayla is," he added, eliciting a gasp this time from Ayla.
Scott Brown's daughters endure awkward moment during victory speech

The Donald undoubted should have his daughter on the Campaign trail with him, He, of course is talking about HOW SMART, and REALLY BEAUTIFUL (as compared to Chelsea, and the 2 daughters of Obuma's!) she is, and as this 2010 video is such an excellent display of her ability to BASH the Obomanation it should be a TV commercial!.... The NaziBoy will LOVE it!

Forum List

Back