Trump has to view the glass half full. Don't ask, "why did we only get 6000 during a pandemic"? Ask, "how many can my OPPONENT draw in a pandemic"?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Don't listen to the fools and weak, flaky, well paid patsies Mr. President. Stay the course, keep your promises, tout your record, juxtapose your positions on China, the economy and American Exceptionalism and remind people you are middle of the road,

The GOP have shed themselves of extremists, or, they have had to alter their view. Can your opponent say the same?

:mm: :lastword1:

Don't listen to the fools and weak, flaky, well paid patsies Mr. President. Stay the course, keep your promises, tout your record, juxtapose your positions on China, the economy and American Exceptionalism and remind people you are middle of the road,

The GOP have shed themselves of extremists, or, they have had to alter their view. Can your opponent say the same?

Shed themselves of extremists...are you talking about the rank and file or the elected officials?

Shed themselves of extremists...are you talking about the rank and file or the elected officials?

I'm talking about Neo-Cons who have lost pull within the party and the nation.

The John Boltons of the world, if you will. Even guys like Ted Cruz, who I considered more conservative, is learning to adapt to the new reality.

Trump is already there. It's why he won in 2016 and why he has more a far more energized base. All the naysayers desperately fear his re-election and a return of America. This has to be Trumps second greatest rabbit out of a hat, after his first election victory which will have been far tougher than this one.

The John Boltons of the world, if you will. Even guys like Ted Cruz, who I considered more conservative, is learning to adapt to the new reality.

Trump is already there. It's why he won in 2016 and why he has more a far more energized base. All the naysayers desperately fear his re-election and a return of America. This has to be Trumps second greatest rabbit out of a hat, after his first election victory which will have been far tougher than this one.

And you don't think Lindsay Graham or Mark Meadows are neo-cons? Wow..okay. If anything, the GOP has moved further to the right than ever before.

And you don't think Lindsay Graham or Mark Meadows are neo-cons? Wow..okay. If anything, the GOP has moved further to the right than ever before.

Further right than when George W. Bush was president or when John McCain ran? No way in hell.

Further right than when George W. Bush was president or when John McCain ran? No way in hell.

Were those the same guys who were for and passed amnesty for illegal aliens? I forget.

As for what you're likely talking about--overseas wars--you're right that we are not fighting as much as we once did. The President doesn't have the stomach for it. The GOP hawks know that any military action that would require the blob to call parents and console them is a non-starter; he can't do it. They're still there. And the moment he oozes out of office, you'll see the hawks back in action.

Forum List

Back