Trump gets caught reading Russian propaganda at rally yesterday, Oct. 10.

occupied

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2011
I do not post a lot of topics but this one is too important to not be here.

Monday morning saw another Wikileaks dump. This one was a batch from Clinton Campaign manager John Podesta. He had received an Email from Sydney Blumenthal discussing the Benghazi mess. In this Email Blumenthal had quoted an article from newsweek reporter Kurt Eichenwald on how politicized the benghazi hearings were.

Here's where it gets weird. Within a couple of hours of the email dump on wikileaks a Russian state run propaganda website had published an article that "mistakenly" attributed the quote from the newsweek article to Blumenthal where it seems he was calling the Benghazi hearings entirely justified. At this point they were the only website in the world who had published a story on this particular Email. A few hours later at a rally in Wilkes Barre, Trump read from a piece of paper the same manufactured story from the Russian site.

So here's the time line. Wikileaks dumps a shitload of hacked Podesta emails. In an improbably short period of time a Russian website has published a story about how they have found the campaign ending smoking gun on Hillary and Benghazi. The story appears nowhere else. In just a few hours after that a printout of the article is being read by Trump.

All this brings up two very important questions.

Did the state owned Russian propaganda site already have the leaked emails?

Who put that piece of paper in Trump's diminutive hands?

The Newsweek article is long but excellent.

Dear Mr. Trump, I am not Sidney Blumenthal

Your answer is in your own link....

The documents that WikiLeaks has unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign. Almost as soon as the pilfered documents emerged, Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the WikiLeaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal.

The documents that WikiLeaks has unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign. Almost as soon as the pilfered documents emerged, Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the WikiLeaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal.
Do you realize the significance of a state run Russian website probably already having the Emails before wikileaks got them? I'll spell it out, Russia hacked these emails.

Putin is trying to get His pet Trump elected . These emails would've helped Bernie , but they waited till now?

Monday morning saw another Wikileaks dump. This one was a batch from Clinton Campaign manager John Podesta. He had received an Email from Sydney Blumenthal discussing the Benghazi mess. In this Email Blumenthal had quoted an article from newsweek reporter Kurt Eichenwald on how politicized the benghazi hearings were.

Here's where it gets weird. Within a couple of hours of the email dump on wikileaks a Russian state run propaganda website had published an article that "mistakenly" attributed the quote from the newsweek article to Blumenthal where it seems he was calling the Benghazi hearings entirely justified. At this point they were the only website in the world who had published a story on this particular Email. A few hours later at a rally in Wilkes Barre, Trump read from a piece of paper the same manufactured story from the Russian site.

So here's the time line. Wikileaks dumps a shitload of hacked Podesta emails. In an improbably short period of time a Russian website has published a story about how they have found the campaign ending smoking gun on Hillary and Benghazi. The story appears nowhere else. In just a few hours after that a printout of the article is being read by Trump.

Nothing but guesses, and assumptions about nothing relevant, that you are trying to spin into another distraction from the issues.

Do you realize the significance of a state run Russian website probably already having the Emails before wikileaks got them? I'll spell it out, Russia hacked these emails.

Probably.....that being a keyword. You need to offer up proof. Your thread is going nowhere

[

Underscoring the seriousness of Hillary REFUSING to use secured mail. She basically shared every email she ever wrote with Russia, China, ISIS, Iran, etc.

She is NOT qualified to be president. She belongs in prison.

That is fucking crazy

[

Underscoring the seriousness of Hillary REFUSING to use secured mail. She basically shared every email she ever wrote with Russia, China, ISIS, Iran, etc.

She is NOT qualified to be president. She belongs in prison.
She did it on purpose.
She is not only not qualified, she's a traitor and a murderer. she deserves a firing squad, and hopefully she'll get it. Along with the rest of her family, and Obama and his family and every traitorous pig currently engaging in the racketeering that our government has become.

Probably.....that being a keyword. You need to offer up proof. Your thread is going nowhere
Whatever, Even if we knew for absolute certain that Clinton is the target of a Russian cyber war you would not care.

Whatever, Even if we knew for ablsolute certain that Clinton is the target of a Russian cyber war you would not care.

No I wouldn't, given what the old bitch is guilty of I don't care who brings her down. That is how much I despise her

Hillary Praises Putin for Standing Up and Saying He'll Be President | The ...
The Weekly Standard › article
Sep 9, 2015 - In a speech today about the Iran deal at the Brookings Institution, Hillary Clinton mentioned Russia and Vladimir Putin. She defended her Russia ...

Hillary Clinton knows Vladimir Putin more intimately than the rest of these losers. | New Republic
New Republic › minutes › hillary-clinton...
When asked what her relationship with Putin was at the Democratic debate, Clintondid a dramatic, unexpectedly prolonged “it's complicated” face. Perhaps she .

Trump's diminutive hands?

:lmao::lmao:

Why can't nutbags see what happened here?

The email was edited. Blumenthal didn't write what Trump attributed to him. He read straight from Sputnik.

Do you even understand this?

Whatever, Even if we knew for ablsolute certain that Clinton is the target of a Russian cyber war you would not care.

No I wouldn't, given what the old bitch is guilty of I don't care who brings her down. That is how much I despise her
Even if it means Trump owes Putin a big one and could be blackmailed over the assistance Putin gave him? Think about shit before you write it.

Forum List

Back