Should this be surprising?

1) Seeking persecution for Clinton
2) Climate Change
3) How he feels about the NYT
4) How he feels about Obama
5) The electoral college
6) The Clinton Foundation

He is such a joke.
ROFLMAO.. The only flip flops that matter, are blue to red!

... and back to blue... and back to red... blue.... red... bluered... blured... blurred...

:lol: Binary-bots. Such cat toys.

Does it? Is victory all that matters? If so, don't expect much change.
We will have plenty of change.

Donna yu wori, Lucy!

If I sold the farm every time I heard a President was going to bring change, I wouldn't have enough land to store a thimble.
Maybe you should find another career than farming?

The change is coming and Trump is not a professional politician, in case you missed that part.

The change is coming and Trump is not a professional politician, in case you missed that part.

I grew up on a farm; however, that isn't my career. I hope significant change is coming, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't share in your abject optimism.

I grew up on a farm; however, that isn't my career. I hope significant change is coming, but you'll have to excuse me if I don't share in your abject optimism.
You misspelled "objective" somehow as "abject", sheesh dude.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Regarding Clinton the investigations remain open. Regarding Climate change he's saying he's going to keep an open mind. Saying that he was pleasantly surprised by finding Obama likeable is a flip flop?

Good grief! That yahoo article is a dog's breakfast with these so called quotes that were released on twitter.

Tweets for crying out loud.

Jesus liberals really dont live in reality, these people are nothing but delusional pussies
No you just choose to ignore facts that would make you question your dumb Fox News worldview.
So everyone who disagrees with you is a FOX News watching fool, huh?

roflmao

Looks like 2020 is going to be as much fun as 2016 has been.
No just Trumpsters like you are fools. A republican could support any other republican in office and I would give them more respect.

He's saying that about Clinton so Obama won't pardon her. When the Hussein is gone and Trump's new DoJ and FBI is in, they will make the decision then.

You misspelled "objective" somehow as "abject", sheesh dude.

It was supposed to be subjective, but in my defense, I am drunk as shit after hours of playing Blackjack. lol

It was supposed to be subjective, but in my defense, I am drunk as shit after hours of playing Blackjack. lol
Well, then in that case it was for a great cause.

Just never take a hit when the dealer shows a six.

Forum List

Back