Trump fails again on DACA.

The parents of those dreamers are to blame. They placed their children in harms way when they came here ILLEGALLY.

Trump must have fathered all 700,000 of those illegal babies!

:rofl:

^ in harms way...........?? yay 'merica! :uhoh3:

those children are innocent victims of circumstance who know no other home than the USA.

DACA policy gave them temporary status as NOT 'illegal' and despite all the ignorant comments i've been reading, these young innocent people do NOT currently have any other legal avenue available to just simply 'do it the right way' and apply to become 'legal' citizens.

those young people were protected under DACA precisely because they ARE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE LAW.

In his seven months in office, President Trump has proved to be the commander in chief of mixed messages. But even for him, the nighttime tweet on Tuesday was a head-turner.

Earlier in the day, Mr. Trump had scrapped his predecessor’s program sparing younger illegal immigrants from deportation on the grounds that a president does not have the power to take such action by himself. He then put the onus on Congress by giving it a six-month deadline to “fix” the program before it would expire.

Then, barely eight hours after his decision was announced, the president went on Twitter with a message that completely undercut both positions in just under 140 characters. “Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do),” he wrote, using the initials for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. “If they can’t, I will revisit this issue!”

By vowing to “revisit this issue,” Mr. Trump arguably took Congress off the hook by seeming to suggest that if lawmakers cannot agree, they need not worry about the political or human consequences because he may take unspecified action himself to protect the younger immigrants. But by his own argument earlier in the day, he does not have the power to do that.

White House officials offered no immediate explanation about what the president intended by the message or how he could revisit the issue in six months.

In Nighttime Tweet, Trump Offers Mixed Message on Immigration

In his seven months in office, President Trump has proved to be the commander in chief of mixed messages. But even for him, the nighttime tweet on Tuesday was a head-turner.

Earlier in the day, Mr. Trump had scrapped his predecessor’s program sparing younger illegal immigrants from deportation on the grounds that a president does not have the power to take such action by himself. He then put the onus on Congress by giving it a six-month deadline to “fix” the program before it would expire.

Then, barely eight hours after his decision was announced, the president went on Twitter with a message that completely undercut both positions in just under 140 characters. “Congress now has 6 months to legalize DACA (something the Obama Administration was unable to do),” he wrote, using the initials for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. “If they can’t, I will revisit this issue!”

By vowing to “revisit this issue,” Mr. Trump arguably took Congress off the hook by seeming to suggest that if lawmakers cannot agree, they need not worry about the political or human consequences because he may take unspecified action himself to protect the younger immigrants. But by his own argument earlier in the day, he does not have the power to do that.

White House officials offered no immediate explanation about what the president intended by the message or how he could revisit the issue in six months.

In Nighttime Tweet, Trump Offers Mixed Message on Immigration
He doesn't want anyone to be mad at him.

The real reason for this has come to light though. The Republicans are offering to protect the Dreamers if the Democrats will fund the Wall.
Actually, it kinda makes sense to me. Give the Dreamers citizenship, but stop more from coming illegally.
Oh, you don't have to tell me all the arguments against the Wall. I know them all and I don't disagree with them. But a physical barrier (lets start calling it a fence and in some areas technological surveillance) isn't unreasonable with the enormous number of illegals who have entered the country-- sometimes many times -- using the wide open border. It'll cost less than Hurricane Harvey. Cut the deal.

obama created the DACA policy via executive order because Republicans repeatedly refused to cooperate on a bipartisan immigration bill.

seems Rethuglicans had some divisive red meat rhetoric to spread and some fear and loathing to peddle in election season.

NOW trump is playing political games, using these innocents as bargaining chips...

obama created the DACA policy via executive order because Republicans repeatedly refused to cooperate on a bipartisan immigration bill.

seems Rethuglicans had some divisive red meat rhetoric to spread and some fear and loathing to peddle in election season.

NOW trump is playing political games, using these innocents as bargaining chips...
I don't know what you mean about divisive red meat rhetoric and some fear and loathing to peddle. Are you just talking about the Wall?

i'm talking about their inability to agree to a rational bipartisan bill prior to the presidential election.

they left it undone to suit their political ambitions.. then ranted how obama supposedly 'broke the constitution' (lol) by implementing DACA policy.

even trump understands these people can not and will not be expelled from the USA.

his tweet last night admits as much... he also admits that POTUS does have the authority to revisit if congress fails to act.

someone ought to explain it to his rabid base, hellbent on criminalizing innocents...

i'm talking about their inability to agree to a rational bipartisan bill prior to the presidential election.

they left it undone to suit their political ambitions.. then ranted how obama supposedly 'broke the constitution' (lol) by implementing DACA policy.

even trump understands these people can not and will not be expelled from the USA.

his tweet last night admits as much... he also admits that POTUS does have the authority to revisit if congress fails to act.

someone ought to explain it to his rabid base, hellbent on criminalizing innocents...
I fully believe they should be allowed to stay and become citizens, but I'm not sure I'm as confident as you that it will happen. I didn't think Trump would actually stop refugees, either, but he did.

true, he constantly talks out of both sides of his mouth, so nobody really knows how this is going to end for these people.

i just happen to have faith in the process and the passion behind the process that will ultimately protect them somehow.

i'm going to guess he will eventually try to spin it as if he was their savior, one way or another...

we shall see!

^ in harms way...........?? yay 'merica! :uhoh3:

those children are innocent victims of circumstance who know no other home than the USA.

DACA policy gave them temporary status as NOT 'illegal' and despite all the ignorant comments i've been reading, these young innocent people do NOT currently have any other legal avenue available to just simply 'do it the right way' and apply to become 'legal' citizens.

So , why don't you pay for their college and not send your own kid ,
Why don't you buy them all their clothes for the next thirty years, buy them a home
WE PAY FOR THESE LOSERS when no other Country allows someone to have a baby making them an automatic citizen.
What asshole is going to turn down " FREE EVERYTHING" and automatic citizenship wth do you think Switzerland has such strict rules for entry for. The hell of it.

While our American kids get turned down for college , " ILLEGALS" get free or in state tuition.

upload_2017-9-6_16-39-13.png

Trump needs to visit the Statue of Liberty

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

^ Perhaps its time to pull down that statue. We cannot afford anymore illegals, we cannot afford anymore poor people. Our welfare system is strained to the breaking point. Our debt is sky high. Our people are suffering. Its time to shut the doors until we can get our shit straight.

well, moron... these kids didn't commit an illegal act.

No they are in this country illegally, it doesn't matter how old they are, how old they were when they got here, or how long they've been here, they are not citizens they are the result of an illegal invasion of wetbacks attempting to use their own children for chain migration and it's not going to work those little bastards will be taking their asses back across the Rio Grande, pools closed bitch.

The only invasion that is going on is hatemongers like you. This is the evil that is threatening this country. You are the evil. Evil like yours needs to be excised.

No, there is a foreign invasion coming from Mexico and South America of at least 20 million you stupid fucking bitch shove your La Raza propaganda up your fat ugly ass.

Shut up you stupid fucking asshole. Take your fat ugly stupid butt and get out.

Too many Marxists and foreign invaders to put in the gas chambers for me to go anywhere.

Let's put you in the gas chamber. Bigots like you we don't need.

If he failed at his presidency run, how the fuck did he beat the sickly, crooked, vagina candidate who failed to cross the finish line even with the lickspittle, lamestream media carrying the water for her? Yeah, you are a stupid fuck of the 10th degree. Now go play in a busy intersection and do us a Darwinian favor. Remove your gene pool from society so there cant be any more stupid fucks like you.
Dem Sen. Feinstein Agrees With Trump - DACA Probably Isn't Legal
Asked in an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd if DACA was legal, Feinstein cited the legal threats, then said she didn’t want to delve into the issue.

“The point is, DACA is here,” Feinstein said.

Todd then noted that the senator seemed to think the Obama executive order was “on shaky legal ground.”

Feinstein responded: “It is. That’s why we need to pass a law, and we should do it.”
At one time the Senate and Congress were supposed to be for US citizens and their children, when did the liberal establishment politicians decide that, screw the people of the US, and welcome in the dredges of other countries and cater to "their" whim?

We tolerate dredges like you and I would rather have them and get rid of you. The fact is that DACA is helping America. A number of young people under DACA have well paying jobs and contribute to this country.

They have jobs stolen from the American worker that are low paying because the illegal wetback invaders drive down wages in every industry they're allowed which is why wages nation wide have been stagnant for 20 years.

You are a racist pig. The fact is that jobs have been lost due to automation and increases in productivity. That is what is happening in the Carrier plant. DACA participants work in jobs where companies are begging for workers. That means more jobs will be unfilled.

No you dumb fucking bitch, automation doesn't kill job growth it creates it in other industries namely the service industry which is flooded to the hilt with illegal labor driving down wages. DACA participants work in companies that want to pay chattel wages and they can get away with it thanks to your beloved foreign invaders.
well, moron... these kids didn't commit an illegal act.

No they are in this country illegally, it doesn't matter how old they are, how old they were when they got here, or how long they've been here, they are not citizens they are the result of an illegal invasion of wetbacks attempting to use their own children for chain migration and it's not going to work those little bastards will be taking their asses back across the Rio Grande, pools closed bitch.

The only invasion that is going on is hatemongers like you. This is the evil that is threatening this country. You are the evil. Evil like yours needs to be excised.

No, there is a foreign invasion coming from Mexico and South America of at least 20 million you stupid fucking bitch shove your La Raza propaganda up your fat ugly ass.

Shut up you stupid fucking asshole. Take your fat ugly stupid butt and get out.

Too many Marxists and foreign invaders to put in the gas chambers for me to go anywhere.

If he failed at his presidency run, how the fuck did he beat the sickly, crooked, vagina candidate who failed to cross the finish line even with the lickspittle, lamestream media carrying the water for her? Yeah, you are a stupid fuck of the 10th degree. Now go play in a busy intersection and do us a Darwinian favor. Remove your gene pool from society so there cant be any more stupid fucks like you.
Dem Sen. Feinstein Agrees With Trump - DACA Probably Isn't Legal
Asked in an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd if DACA was legal, Feinstein cited the legal threats, then said she didn’t want to delve into the issue.

“The point is, DACA is here,” Feinstein said.

Todd then noted that the senator seemed to think the Obama executive order was “on shaky legal ground.”

Feinstein responded: “It is. That’s why we need to pass a law, and we should do it.”
At one time the Senate and Congress were supposed to be for US citizens and their children, when did the liberal establishment politicians decide that, screw the people of the US, and welcome in the dredges of other countries and cater to "their" whim?

We tolerate dredges like you and I would rather have them and get rid of you. The fact is that DACA is helping America. A number of young people under DACA have well paying jobs and contribute to this country.

They have jobs stolen from the American worker that are low paying because the illegal wetback invaders drive down wages in every industry they're allowed which is why wages nation wide have been stagnant for 20 years.

You are a racist pig. The fact is that jobs have been lost due to automation and increases in productivity. That is what is happening in the Carrier plant. DACA participants work in jobs where companies are begging for workers. That means more jobs will be unfilled.

No you dumb fucking bitch, automation doesn't kill job growth it creates it in other industries namely the service industry which is flooded to the hilt with illegal labor driving down wages. DACA participants work in companies that want to pay chattel wages and they can get away with it thanks to your beloved foreign invaders.

These jobs were low paying 10 years ago and they are still low paying. Automation is being looked at even in the fast food industry. That will keep wages low. You could support a $15 minimum wage.

Let's put you in the gas chamber. Bigots like you we don't need.

Say hello to Heather Heyer for me bitch. Frog lives matter black lives splatter!

These jobs were low paying 10 years ago and they are still low paying. Automation is being looked at even in the fast food industry. That will keep wages low. You could support a $15 minimum wage.

Ya illegal wetbacks have been driving down wages a lot longer than 10 years, and wages are supposed to rise naturally you stupid fucking bitch.

Forum List

Back