Trump didn't start it.

------------------------------- same thing for this post that's just above , its a pretty senseless post Carbineer !!

Rightwing nuts always dredge up the fucking Barbary pirates to try to prove some insane point about Islam. The British killed more Americans in the 18th/19th century than did Muslims. So did the Indians, for that matter. And the Canadians. And the Mexicans.
--------------------------------------------------------- all it shows is that muslims are very warlike and aggressive and have been since the invention of islam , See the muslim invasion of Spain and other parts of Europe Carbineer !!

Instead, why don't we look at the invasion, occupation, and colonization of dozens of Muslim countries by the European powers?
Actually retard one would have to look at whom attacked whom first. The crusaders were a direct result of Islam attacking and killing and driving out Christians in the Holy lands. And they went on to invade Europe and Spain.

And nothing after that counts? lol, good one.
According to you Islam never did anything when in fact they went on an attack spree for 300 years. care to cite where the west did that?

RW's are full of shit ...

before the left ever started disrupting Trump rallies ....

Donald Trump said at a rally on February 1 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

"if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of 'em, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise. I promise."

He's presidential alright, President of The Hair Club.

What is wrong with saying that, most folks would say the same thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back