Trump, Cruz hit a homerun

At this late date you should have already heard that American conservatives, Israeli conservatives and Iranian conservatives are united in their opposition to the deal, practically everyone else who has actually studied the thing is pretty upbeat about it. The best informed endorsement is from the nuclear physicists, they say that if Iran sticks to the bargain there is no way for them to develop a Bomb within the next ten years. It's an excellent first step towards a situation we can all feel good about.

"....if Iran sticks to the bargain..."

There it is, he said it: He defends the Iran deal as workable...if Iran sticks to the bargain!!!!!!!!

I don't want to single out this particular Pinhead, but I have to...This is how Pinheads reason, and they are sure they are so much smarter than Heartland America.
Not sticking to the bargain puts them closer than ever to being attacked and further isolating their nation, not to mention proving Israel right. I cannot imagine them starting this process without a will to actually stick to it. They are not so stupid to believe they could actually fool inspectors and denying access will break the deal. At least in the short term the only possibility is that they are sincere about shutting down their nuclear program. Through this entire diplomatic process they have shown themselves to be more sane and reasonable than the conservatives of our own nation who continue to paint them as all evil, all the time.

"I cannot imagine them starting this process without a will to actually stick to it."

This "Will" you put so much faith in is the Will of Ayatollahs and Mullahs...which is to get their hands on all that money they will get by pretending to go along with this fool Obama...then they will do what they want...which is obviously to develop a nuclear weapon.

Were you by any chance educated in a public school in some rotting city in the north?
_____

"...in the short term..."

I can't believe you would mention this. Its Neville Chamberlain's "Peace in our Time" deal with Hitler. Hitler was not any crazier than Ayatollahs and Mullahs. A head Ayatollah just said today that Israel would be gone in 25 years.

I accuse you of being a Pussy, like Obama...he is a Pusssy...he has figured out a way to "kick the can down the road" so he can be safely out of office before Iran gets the nuclear bomb.

He has bought, through cowardice, a little time to not deal with Iran while they don't have a nuclear bomb....and now his successor will have to deal with Iran when it does have a nuclear bomb.

_______

"Through this entire diplomatic process they {THE IRANIANS} have shown themselves to be more sane and reasonable than the conservatives of our own nation who continue to paint them as all evil, all the time".

I'll let this one speak for itself.

At this late date you should have already heard that American conservatives, Israeli conservatives and Iranian conservatives are united in their opposition to the deal, practically everyone else who has actually studied the thing is pretty upbeat about it. The best informed endorsement is from the nuclear physicists, they say that if Iran sticks to the bargain there is no way for them to develop a Bomb within the next ten years. It's an excellent first step towards a situation we can all feel good about.

"....if Iran sticks to the bargain..."

There it is, he said it: He defends the Iran deal as workable...if Iran sticks to the bargain!!!!!!!!

I don't want to single out this particular Pinhead, but I have to...This is how Pinheads reason, and they are sure they are so much smarter than Heartland America.
Not sticking to the bargain puts them closer than ever to being attacked and further isolating their nation, not to mention proving Israel right. I cannot imagine them starting this process without a will to actually stick to it. They are not so stupid to believe they could actually fool inspectors and denying access will break the deal. At least in the short term the only possibility is that they are sincere about shutting down their nuclear program. Through this entire diplomatic process they have shown themselves to be more sane and reasonable than the conservatives of our own nation who continue to paint them as all evil, all the time.

"I cannot imagine them starting this process without a will to actually stick to it."

This "Will" you put so much faith in is the Will of Ayatollahs and Mullahs...which is to get their hands on all that money they will get by pretending to go along with this fool Obama...then they will do what they want...which is obviously to develop a nuclear weapon.

Were you by any chance educated in a public school in some rotting city in the north?
_____

"...in the short term..."

I can't believe you would mention this. Its Neville Chamberlain's "Peace in our Time" deal with Hitler. Hitler was not any crazier than Ayatollahs and Mullahs. A head Ayatollah just said today that Israel would be gone in 25 years.

I accuse you of being a Pussy, like Obama...he is a Pusssy...he has figured out a way to "kick the can down the road" so he can be safely out of office before Iran gets the nuclear bomb.

He has bought, through cowardice, a little time to not deal with Iran while they don't have a nuclear bomb....and now his successor will have to deal with Iran when it does have a nuclear bomb.

_______

"Through this entire diplomatic process they {THE IRANIANS} have shown themselves to be more sane and reasonable than the conservatives of our own nation who continue to paint them as all evil, all the time".

I'll let this one speak for itself.
You have apparently not paid the slightest attention to Iran over the last few years and especially during the negotiation, and I don't mean the report you get from whatever RW pundit you let frighten you on a daily basis. Quit being such a fucking chicken-shit about this, we will know very shortly how serious Iran is on this deal. They are not nearly as close as you have been led to believe and, if need be, we have plenty of opportunity to take whatever action is required.

I only see merit in the deal if the U.S. and partner nations have the balls to stand up and hold Iran accountable. I wouldn't count on that from Obama. Hopefully Trump and Cruz were there today giving warning to Iran by saying they will stand tough, although I wouldn't lay any bet on it.

Well a country that stands on driving Israel into the sea, one of our greatest allies--probably doesn't need nuclear power, that as you say can be developed into a bomb 10 years from now.

Carly Fiorina nails this one.

I only see merit in the deal if the U.S. and partner nations have the balls to stand up and hold Iran accountable. I wouldn't count on that from Obama. Hopefully Trump and Cruz were there today giving warning to Iran by saying they will stand tough, although I wouldn't lay any bet on it.
The IAEA is conducting the inspections, not the US, and they are incredibly serious and proficient at their job. Any sort of nefarious activity by Iran will be detected, you can at least bet on that.

Well a country that stands on driving Israel into the sea, one of our greatest allies--probably doesn't need nuclear power, that as you say can be developed into a bomb 10 years from now.

Carly Fiorina nails this one.

This woman either has no clue about how nuclear weapons are developed or is intentionally lying, which one do you think it is?

Riiiiight we just be here waiting for you to explain why leading democrats oppose the Iran surrender. You people would loan a crackhead money expecting to get paid back.
You people would start a war without trying anything else first, that's criminally stupid, and proof conservatives are unfit to lead.

Did Reagan go to war with Iran? Did Bush? Hence your stupidity.
Bush actually Cheney made Iran what they are today.

You libs are crazy. Bill Clinton bombed Iraq and Hillary Clinton is on video saying she will not hesitate to bomb Iran and "obliterate" them and you fools are flapping your lips about the GOP.

Jimmy Carter believed them just before they took 55 hostages for 444 days...Took Reagan half an hour after inauguration to have them free on a plane home!....Can I sell you a bridge in NYC for a very reasonable price?

I oppose the deal myself. However, I trust the powers that be. The technological, economic, political, theological, and multi-national aspects of the agreement are such that you need to rely on experts. While the Administration has their own experts, I tend to distrust Iran to the point of any agreement being sustainable. The proof will be in the pudding.

Riiiiight we just be here waiting for you to explain why leading democrats oppose the Iran surrender. You people would loan a crackhead money expecting to get paid back.
You people would start a war without trying anything else first, that's criminally stupid, and proof conservatives are unfit to lead.

Did Reagan go to war with Iran? Did Bush? Hence your stupidity.
Bush actually Cheney made Iran what they are today.

You libs are crazy. Bill Clinton bombed Iraq and Hillary Clinton is on video saying she will not hesitate to bomb Iran and "obliterate" them and you fools are flapping your lips about the GOP.
Any US president would take military action against Iran (if need be) but a republican is guaranteed to exaggerate the actual threat and ratchet up tensions until a war becomes inevitable. This, more than anything else, is what you will be voting for next year: maybe a nuke in 10 years or a certain war in 2-3. Might as well declare war on day one if a republican should win (as if).

Jimmy Carter believed them just before they took 55 hostages for 444 days...Took Reagan half an hour after inauguration to have them free on a plane home!....Can I sell you a bridge in NYC for a very reasonable price?
Fool are you actually forgetting Reagan gave them weapons for those hostages? Of all the stupid shit to use as an example.

Fool are you actually forgetting Reagan gave them weapons for those hostages? Of all the stupid shit to use as an example.

How did Reagan do that when he wasn't President and the hostages were released the day he became president.... Slight of hand trick?

How did Reagan do that when he wasn't President and the hostages were released the day he became president.... Slight of hand trick?
You ever hear of the Iran-contra scandal? The back-channel line of communication that eventually led to Israel being the middle-man in a dirty deal to illegally sell weapons to Iran and fund guerrilla warfare in Nicaragua was established before Reagan took office. Operatives convinced the Iranians to hold those hostages until election day just to make Carter look weak in return for certain assurances.

You ever hear of the Iran-contra scandal? The back-channel line of communication that eventually led to Israel being the middle-man in a dirty deal to illegally sell weapons to Iran and fund guerrilla warfare in Nicaragua was established before Reagan took office. Operatives convinced the Iranians to hold those hostages until election day just to make Carter look weak in return for certain assurances.

Wasn't Reagan CLEARED by 2 commissions on that. Was Ollie North not convicted for actions he took on his own behest?

Wasn't Reagan CLEARED by 2 commissions on that. Was Ollie North not convicted for actions he took on his own behest?
Plausible deniability. You know how the game is played. Only serious Reagan worshipers believe he actually had no idea. He knew what was going on, he just didn't leave a paper trail.

Plausible deniability. You know how the game is played. Only serious Reagan worshipers believe he actually had no idea. He knew what was going on, he just didn't leave a paper trail.

You mean like the Obomanation did with his AG Holder when they ran thousands of guns to Mexico without Mexican permission and resulted in a border officer being killed with one of them, and over 200 Mexicans killed with those guns, and hundreds of them falling into the hands of the Mexican drug cartel?.... They just didn't leave a paper trail... PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY!!!!!

Forum List

Back