Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

The media who the Democrat's swear are not in their pocket will do anything to destroy any
Republican candidate.

If Scott believes this game of patty cake is 'trying to destroy him', then clearly he's not ready for an actual presidential campaign.

And when did republicans become such delicate little pussies. Where anything but the most obsequious, fawning praise is perceived as an attempt to 'destroy them'.

Damn, fellas. Man up.

Skyhooker has a firm grip on the Obuma TIT!!!!

obama-breastfeed-america-BABY.jpg

Worse, you're basing your assessment of likelihood on nothing. By your own admission you don't have any evidence to support your claims.

Hey einstein. That's the problem. Obozo won't release his records and the media refuses to do it's job and find the records.

Virtually no president has ever released their college records. Even GW who 'released' his transcript from Yale did so only after someone else already leaked it. And he 'released' the exact version that was leaked. And he never released his post grad records.

So per your batshit logic, Reagan must have been a foreign student. As he never released his college transcripts. As was Bush 1. Carter. Clinton. And GW for his master's degree. I mean, Reagan did call Ireland 'the land from whence I came'.

Was it O'Gipper? Or are you gargling conspiracy batshit again?

Virtually no president has ever released their college records. Even GW who 'released' his transcript from Yale did so only after someone else already leaked it.

Yup - the press did it's job and found bush's college records and released them. With obozo, they haven't even tried.

Obozo was an affirmative action dummy and the press refused to disclose that. Very likely Obozo also got a scholarship by falsely claiming he was a foreign student.

Very likely you are a racist idiot who just can't stand that we have a black President.

Meanwhile- both Walker's lack of a degree- and Obama's two degree's are irrelevant.

Obama is not running for office, and Walker will never release his college records, and no one will care.

Virtually no president has ever released their college records. Even GW who 'released' his transcript from Yale did so only after someone else already leaked it.

Yup - the press did it's job and found bush's college records and released them. With obozo, they haven't even tried.

Nope- someone broke the law and illegally leaked Bush's Yale records to the press.

No one ever leaked Bush's Harvard records, Bush never voluntarily released his Harvard records, and none of you ever cared that Bush never released his Harvard records.

And we know that you didn't care because Bush was not black.

Liberals lie a lot! A whole lot! The entire liberal agenda is based on lies!

Liberalism is a fucking mental disorder!

If I ever wake up thinking I might be a fucking liberal, I will shoot myself!

Conservatives lie a lot!

A whole lot!

The entire conservative agenda is based on lies!

Conservatism is a f*ing mental disorder!

And Conservatives apparently want to shoot themselves.......and use lots of !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worse, you're basing your assessment of likelihood on nothing. By your own admission you don't have any evidence to support your claims.
The press exposed bush's college records. Turned out they were pretty good. HAHA

Well i don't really care about Bush's undergrad grades but 'pretty good'?

a C+ average?

Totally irrelevant, but you consider a C+ average 'pretty good'?

Hell Kerry's was worse- so its not a R or D thing, but myself- I consider a B or better 'pretty good'.

Obozo was an affirmative action dummy and the press refused to disclose that. Very likely Obozo also got a scholarship by falsely claiming he was a foreign student.

Very likely according to who? You do realize that you've got exactly jack shit to back up any claim you just made about Obama, right?

So why won't obozo release his records? THINK

for the exact same reason that every other President didn't release his records.

So why do you care about this one President's records?

Because you are a racist idiot.

Nope- someone broke the law and illegally leaked Bush's Yale records to the press.

No one ever leaked Bush's Harvard records, Bush never voluntarily released his Harvard records, and none of you ever cared that Bush never released his Harvard records.

Dude we didn't care because Bush was not Democrat. Nobody gives a fuck what color Obama is.

Additionally, Only Obama, to my knowledge, has evidence leading us to believe he either wasn't born on US soil, or he used people's belief that he was to get special dispensation while in college.

Dude we didn't care because Bush was not Democrat. Nobody gives a fuck what color Obama is.

Additionally, Only Obama, to my knowledge, has evidence leading us to believe he either wasn't born on US soil, or he used people's belief that he was to get special dispensation while in college.

I was speaking to Shootspeeder- who is a racist who constantly says its all about 'affirmative action'. And Stevie the racist cares for the same reason- there are plenty of the Obama haters who are pretty open about it.

There is no evidence that would lead any rational person to believe that he wasn't born on U.S. soil- the evidence- his birth certificate, confirmed multiple times by the state of Hawaii shows he was born in the U.S.

And there is no evidence that he got into college any differently than Bush did.

There is only one candidate or President that you folks have demanded he produce his college records- and that is Barack Obama.

Maybe its not about race for you- but excuse me for being suspicious- when you look at the line up:
Barack Obama- black- demand release all college records
Bush- white- no demand to release all college records
Clinton- white- no demand to release all college records
Bush sr.- white- no demand to release all college records
Reagan- white- no demand to release all college records
Carter- white- no demand to release all college records

There does seem to be a pattern here......

The media who the Democrat's swear are not in their pocket will do anything to destroy any
Republican candidate.

If Scott believes this game of patty cake is 'trying to destroy him', then clearly he's not ready for an actual presidential campaign.

And when did republicans become such delicate little pussies. Where anything but the most obsequious, fawning praise is perceived as an attempt to 'destroy them'.

Damn, fellas. Man up.
I know who you are........really!

I was speaking to Shootspeeder- who is a racist who constantly says its all about 'affirmative action'. And Stevie the racist cares for the same reason- there are plenty of the Obama haters who are pretty open about it.

There is no evidence that would lead any rational person to believe that he wasn't born on U.S. soil- the evidence- his birth certificate, confirmed multiple times by the state of Hawaii shows he was born in the U.S.

And there is no evidence that he got into college any differently than Bush did.

There is only one candidate or President that you folks have demanded he produce his college records- and that is Barack Obama.

Maybe its not about race for you- but excuse me for being suspicious- when you look at the line up:

Do you love your wife so much that you would continually tell lies to prevent Mike Zullo's soon to be revealing of who Obama really is?

Do you love your wife so much that you would continually tell lies to prevent Mike Zullo's soon to be revealing of who Obama really is?

LOL- my wife and i will be retired and living on a yacht, and Mike Zullo will still have not revealed anything more than he likes to give press conferences.

Bush Sr. -both parents U.S. citizens=natural born Citizen
Bill Clinton-both parents U.S. citizens=natural born Citizen
Jimmy Carter- both parents U.S. citizens=natural born Citizen
Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka= British Subject due to British Act of 1948 due to father being Kenyan British Subject

Edit: Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah birth unknown due to 100% fraudulent birth certificate.

Last edited:
That's funny.

Trump has no education and Walker flunked out.

So when is Trump gonna give us that proof he has that Obama was born in Kenya?
You're not bothered that the press is pushing to see Walker's records but didnt care about Obama's?

Of course they don't want to see Obamas.

One has to wonder why Obama hasn't released them for view. You don't hide something unless there is something to hide.

I do believe every other POTUS has released his college transcripsts. Why doesn't Obama??

The press should have been all over this but because it Obama they gave him a pass. Just like they give him a pass on everything else.

No bias there. No siree.

The reason is because of that pamphlet that said he was fromkenya. Why did she think he was from kenya unless he told them so. Also his ssn is misnumbered and other factors exist which makes his place of birth suspect.

Hey einstein. That's the problem. Obozo won't release his records and the media refuses to do it's job and find the records. The press exposed bush's college records. Turned out they were pretty good. HAHA

actually, both Walker and Obama's Records are confidential. The press shouldn't be asking for either.

So what the complaint with Walker is that he lost a student government election because his supporters pulled a juvenile prank (they stole a bunch of college newspapers that endorsed his opponent. I remember we had a similar incident at UIC in the 1980's.)

I just can't see that as something to get worked up over.

The bigger question is, does his lack of a college degree disqualify him from the Presidency. Not constitutionally, obviously.

Does success in other arenas compensate for his inability to get a college degree.

My opinion is, yes, they do. this is a guy who has accomplished quite a lot, whether you agree with him or not.

Forum List

Back