Trump could de-classify just by saying so (w/o changing the labels on boxes).. etc

what a cultist

No one said anything like that, that I have seen. You obviously don't u/stand the Records Act and a lot of other things. The president has a freedom vis a vis official documents that others in the admin and everywhere else do not have.

Geez.. It's like you liberals don't get anything at all unless it's repeated 1000 times and maybe not even then!!!!

There isn't even an ounce of evidence that any of the material that Trump stole, has been declassified, absolutely none. Where is the proof? You just proved my previous pointthat Trump followers simply don't care about the law and he can do whatever he wants.

There isn't even an ounce of evidence that any of the material that Trump stole, has been declassified, absolutely none. Where is the proof? You just proved my previous pointthat Trump followers simply don't care about the law and he can do whatever he wants.
hackery

=

no response

Isnt that what obama did(he just did it) when he gave russia our allies nuclear secrets?
Silly, Harley

don't u get it?

the commies in our govt can do what they want. Republicans have to wait until they get to Heaven... and even then, once the poor R Congressperson makes it to Heaven.. a libtard will come busting through the pearly gates to accuse, accuse and accuse some more! Trump will be enjoying his Reward and all the sudden a demon from Hell looking like a cross between Maxine Watters and Piglosi and Adam Schiffty will come busting through to serve him with Impeachment papers.. Impeachment #505

:oops:

Forum List

Back