Trump claims he 'met with the president of the Virgin Islands.' That's him.

Which is it?

• Trump hasn't got a clue

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Trumps losing his marbles

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

:rofl: Classic :lmao:

You can't make this klown up. You literally can't.

Wonder if he called himself out for shoddy response and then twitted a snarky response to himself.

Actually this is a good thing. Keep him busy chasing his own tail.

>> The president also revealed that he doesn't really know the location of Puerto Rico, describing it in a talk with reporters as "an island sitting in the middle of an ocean — and it's a big ocean, a really, really big ocean."

Trump was correct that the Atlantic Ocean is a thing and it is quite large, but Puerto Rico is by no means "in the middle" of it. Actually, the Atlantic Ocean doesn't technically begin until the "eastern edge" of the Caribbean, which is roughly 550 miles east of Puerto Rico, according to the International Hydrographic Organization borders universally accepted.

Puerto Rico is in the Caribbean Sea, not the ocean. <<​

:banghead:

Dood must have wunna dem 214 IQs.

It’s amazing how you people cling to this one brief moment of Obama misspeaking even though Trump has already said so much stupid shit.
ohhhh so it's mis-speaking for obummer and now it's different for trump? too funny you hypocrite.

It’s amazing how you people cling to this one brief moment of Obama misspeaking even though Trump has already said so much stupid shit.
ohhhh so it's mis-speaking for obummer and now it's different for trump? too funny you hypocrite.
Um yeah because it matters if Trump has said so many stupid, ignorant things in comparison to Obama. I mean my god, his gaffe about Puerto Rico’s geography was even worse lol

Um yeah because it matters if Trump has said so many stupid, ignorant things in comparison to Obama. I mean my god, his gaffe about Puerto Rico’s geography was even worse lol

Don't force me to publically mock Biden again.

what puerto rico gaffe? again, you're just a hypocrite. it's ok we know.

Let it go lefties. Fishing for Media Matters crap every day just makes y'all look like whiny losers. If your life is centered around "looking for 2020" y'all might be in for another shock that you might not recover from.

Forum List

Back