Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say

Trump is responsible for the crimes he committed, is he not? Are the various legal authorities suppose to ignore his criminality?
What crimes? I think the prosecutors are the criminals, criminal conspiracists that is. All these bullshit charges are totally to influence the presidential election. You'd have to be pretty naive to believe all these charges just magically popped up during the campaign. This is all by design. MAGA

No, see#9.

The other thing is, he's screwed too many financial institutions, so no one won't back him. In one way it's built up a property portfolio, and in another way, it's bit him on the ass.

Do you know what liquidity and cashflow means? But I know what you're doing, it's called poking fun so your comments have to be dumbed down to achieve this. Now, if you're not doing that on purpose, you're dumber than your pet rock.
Not really

I get loans based on my own credit history and financial standing
Why can’t Trump ?

What crimes? I think the prosecutors are the criminals, criminal conspiracists that is. All these bullshit charges are totally to influence the presidential election. You'd have to be pretty naive to believe all these charges just magically popped up during the campaign. This is all by design. MAGA

The crime of TDS. Berg struck a gigantic TDS iceberg, and he's sunk.

Trump says he can't secure it. In a normal case that would be too bad, and the plaintiff could move on the assets. Lets see what happens here.

POLITICS

Trump can’t secure $454 million appeal bond in New York fraud case, his lawyers say​

Smart move.... It's money he'll never see again if he puts it up and he knows that. Let the court get aggressive and start grabbing things see how that works out for them.

Last edited:
Cosplaying like the law doesn't mean anything isn't going to stop a Black woman from seizing his properties if he can't come up with the money. :lmao: :funnyface:

We are looking at one of the greatest businessmen in our country and he can’t even get a loan?

Do you think he may be lying to us?
Probably not.... Anyone who keeps that much money lying around is foolish. It's always better to have it vested out into hard assets.

And why does he need the money? To satisfy the radical demands of the Democrat election tampering machine. MAGA
Sure….why bother running at all. According to you, Biden stole the election while Trump was president and in charge of EVERYTHING and everyone responsible for election integrity.

How Fking incompetent was Trump. Now that Biden is president, it should be easy for him to stick it up Trump’s ass…..for one thing, according to idiot Humpers, Harris won’t have to certify any results that doesn’t make Biden president, unlike that fking traitor Pence.

Humper idiots don’t stand a chance. But then, Humpers are traitorous fools so wtf cares ?

Back in 2000 when Donald Trump first tested the waters of a presidential campaign by giving a series of speeches as a possible Reform Party candidate, he famously told Forbes Magazine, “It’s very possible that I could be the first presidential candidate to run and make money on it." He was speaking at the time about a weird deal he had going with motivational speaker Anthony Robbins in which he timed his political appearances around paid seminars that Robbins paid him a million bucks to give.

They won't grab.. They will sell his assets for the amount of money he owes.

Yeah in other words they'll grab it..... They have to grab it first before they can sell it and that's where they're going to run into some serious problems. Especially if it has of owners which most of his assets most certainly do.

Last edited:
Trump has said he is worth 10 billion dollars. Was he lying??????????????????????????????

Not all assets are easy to turn into cash.

The most telling part of this is that anyone that would have done his bond wants it backed in cash and not a property, shows how much he is trusted.

Important:

"Only a handful of bond surety companies are approved by the U.S. Treasury Department to do underwrite a bond that large, and many of those will only issue a single bond up to $100 million, Giuletti wrote“ Simply put, a bond of this size is rarely, if ever, seen,” Giulietti wrote. “In the unusual circumstance that a bond of this size is issued, it is provided to the largest public companies in the world, not to individuals or privately held businesses.”

Just shows you crazy the unethical judgement was! The intent from the beginning was take his property and criminally sell it.
The negress AG and Jewish judge knew the banks he previously borrowed from would be happy to lend him the money for the bond, so they issued a "blanket prohibition on lending transaction"!

This is a violation of his 8th Amendment rights.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back