Trump Can't Recall Name Of That Ohio Guy He Endorsed For Senate

How about comparing Biden's and Trump's job performances? You want to start?
Sure. Where do we start? Rump's promises to build the wall, repeal Obamacare etc etc. Or, how about his inept performance during Covid? Remember the time the orange douche bag asked the nation to ingest a disinfectant? :auiqs.jpg:

Hey dumbass 16% of DEMOCRATS, who voted, said if they knew that they wouldn't have voted for Bidung.
Tut...tut. Listening to Brightfart, again, are we? Poor retard. :itsok:

Yes, because in an effort to bring him down, they propped him up.

Oh, the sweetness of the backfire.
LOL. So, when Rump loses, it's because of NYT. He wins, it's because of himself? And you retards wonder why the world makes fun of you! :itsok:

Nobody cares, you're just easy.

You can at best count Trump's miscues on one hand.

The videos I posted? You would need someone with multiple deformities and at least a hundred fingers and toes to count Biden's.
Did you watch the video I posted? I guess not.

Besides, remember, whatever you may say of Biden, he beat your guy like a rented mule!

How bad? The orange loser is still whining about a year and a half later! That bad!!!! :dance::dance::dance::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Trump Boasts About Cognitive Power, Then Confuses J.D. Vance With His Rival​

Former President Donald Trump, after boasting about an "aced" cognitive test, said he endorsed "J.D. Mandel" at a Save America rally on Sunday in Nebraska in an apparent reference to Ohio candidate J.D. Vance.

The blunder came after he also made fun of President Joe Biden stumbling over a word in a video clip. The former president was listing candidates he is supporting when he made the gaffe.

"You know, we've endorsed Dr. Oz, we've endorsed JP, right? JD Mandel, and he's doing great. They're all doing good," Trump told the crowd at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood.

Karma is a bitch, eh? :auiqs.jpg:

Why are you referring to Biden as der Fuhrer?
His new ministry of truth must have perked you up.
Poor retard doesn't even know who I am talking about. Are you ok, bud? Meds running low? My sympathies.

LOL. So, when Rump loses, it's because of NYT. He wins, it's because of himself? And you retards wonder why the world makes fun of you! :itsok:
Oh my, no. You obviously cannot grasp subtlety.

But a blindly fascistic moron like you can't see the difference.

The WaPo, NYT, and etc., gave him so much attention that he gained more notoriety with the American public. He smartly took advantage of that. The media was the violin, he was the player.

And you are the fool.

Trump Boasts About Cognitive Power, Then Confuses J.D. Vance With His Rival​

Former President Donald Trump, after boasting about an "aced" cognitive test, said he endorsed "J.D. Mandel" at a Save America rally on Sunday in Nebraska in an apparent reference to Ohio candidate J.D. Vance.

The blunder came after he also made fun of President Joe Biden stumbling over a word in a video clip. The former president was listing candidates he is supporting when he made the gaffe.

"You know, we've endorsed Dr. Oz, we've endorsed JP, right? JD Mandel, and he's doing great. They're all doing good," Trump told the crowd at the I-80 Speedway in Greenwood.

Karma is a bitch, eh? :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe you can keep track....when He starts doing that daily like Biden, you may have a point.
Poor retard doesn't even know who I am talking about. Are you ok, bud? Meds running low? My sympathies.
What were we talking about again?

Oh my, no. You obviously cannot grasp subtlety.

But a blindly fascistic moron like you can't see the difference.

The WaPo, NYT, and etc., gave him so much attention that he gained more notoriety with the American public. He smartly took advantage of that. The media was the violin, he was the player.

And you are the fool.
So, then why did he lose in 2020? NYT and Wapo give him the same if not more attention? Have you always been a moron or is this a sudden affliction?

Maybe you can keep track....when He starts doing that daily like Biden, you may have a point.

What were we talking about again?
That's ok. We already know you are retard. No need to keep proving it. Go have a nice lie-down, ok, bud? :itsok:

Forum List

Back