Trump Campaign reports $30 million in first quarter of 2019, edging out Biden and Sanders combined

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I donated! I encourage others to do so too so we can keep America great through the strong bold leadership of Donald Trump as President. When you donate you'll feel proud to be an American. You'll be doing your duty to help Trump fundamentally transform this country back into a Nationalist Nation, something our magnificent founders of European heritage would be proud of.

Always Remember:
America First!
Buy American
Hire American

And for God sakes, Speak English!

APNewsBreak: Trump campaign to report $30 million haul

Wow! Now he can get some Time magazine covers created showing he has won the Nobel Prize! He can put them in each one of his golf courses!

i wonder how much money mothers of 15 year old girls have donated to Biden

Wow! Now he can get some Time magazine covers created showing he has won the Nobel Prize! He can put them in each one of his golf courses!

Actually, I don’t think you can buy those phony Time Magazine covers showing you won a Nobel peace prize. After they gave one to Obama, the people realized the prize had no value.

Actually, I don’t think you can buy those phony Time Magazine covers showing you won a Nobel peace prize. After they gave one to Obama, the people realized the prize had no value.

Nearly as embarrassing as he is on the foreign policy stage....

Time magazine asks Trump to remove fake covers from display at golf clubs

What a POS he is....

I donated! I encourage others to do so too so we can keep America great through the strong bold leadership of Donald Trump as President. When you donate you'll feel proud to be an American. You'll be doing your duty to help Trump fundamentally transform this country back into a Nationalist Nation, something our magnificent founders of European heritage would be proud of.

Always Remember:
America First!
Buy American
Hire American

And for God sakes, Speak English!

APNewsBreak: Trump campaign to report $30 million haul

Hire American. tRump? You kidding?

Nearly as embarrassing as he is on the foreign policy stage....

Time magazine asks Trump to remove fake covers from display at golf clubs

What a POS he is....
Trump put a fake Time magazine cover of himself? Hahahahahaha wtf is wrong with that pig ?

Forum List

Back