Trump Calls For End of 230 Protections Or Will Veto NDAA (funds the military)

Juicin

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2016

At least this probably ensures democrats aren't going to nuke the internet.

Was hearing a lot of talk about how section 230 is bad for murica from the left in the last 4 years. Should stop that now hopefully

Was hearing a lot of talk about how section 230 is bad for murica from the left in the last 4 years. Should stop that now hopefully

What do you think the consequences of removing 230 protections would be?

The end of the internet as we know it and all user created content hosting

Basic search engines might not even survive

Call his bluff.

Well they're not gonna do it either way

Certainly not with Trump telling them to.

The whole point of facebook and twitter becoming the arbiters of truth is to try to appease democrats, this is not to appease republicans who simply talk about stripping 230 protections, trump just reinforces this is in their favor if anything

The end of the internet as we know it and all user created content hosting

Basic search engines might not even survive

Hopefully Congress will tell him to get fucked.

But if Dems take the Senate, all bets are off. They'd like to sink their teeth into social media even more than Trump.

Call his bluff.
I hope they do.

This will be FUN to watch.

It will. Dumb Donald would be unable to post ANY of his lies ANYWHERE, if he ends these protections.

Just pull 230 protections from those abusing them. Twitter, Facebook, etc. If they are going to censor, then 230 protections aren’t necessary. Easy.

So 230 protections are pulled....and then what? What is the result of pulling those protections?

Call his bluff.
I hope they do.

It will. Dumb Donald would be unable to post ANY of his lies ANYWHERE, if he ends these protections.

Just pull 230 protections from those abusing them. Twitter, Facebook, etc. If they are going to censor, then 230 protections aren’t necessary. Easy.
They censor here also can we deny USMB?

Call his bluff.
I hope they do.

can you [prove they do it at a disproportionate level like twiiter,utube and facebook do it???

if so I suggest you do sue them,,

Call his bluff.
I hope they do.

can you [prove they do it at a disproportionate level like twiiter,utube and facebook do it???

How they hide their address?

Call his bluff.
I hope they do.

How they hide their address?
how who hides them???

Forum List

Back