trump gets booster

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Former President Donald Trump and his old friend Bill O’Reilly revealed to an audience before them that they were both triple-vaccinated, which was received by a smattering of boos.

Bill O’Reilly should be lauded for his asking a question that many in conservative media circles cower from for fear of offending or even losing, an audience that is virulently against the anti-virus inoculation. And kudos to the former president for not pussy-footing around in answering, and receiving the smattering of boos with some grace and laughter.

Will this encourage you to get vaccinated?

Former President Donald Trump and his old friend Bill O’Reilly revealed to an audience before them that they were both triple-vaccinated, which was received by a smattering of boos.

Bill O’Reilly should be lauded for his asking a question that many in conservative media circles cower from for fear of offending or even losing, an audience that is virulently against the anti-virus inoculation. And kudos to the former president for not pussy-footing around in answering, and receiving the smattering of boos with some grace and laughter.

Being as I do not believe much of what Trump or O'Reilly says, why should it?

So what, it is their choice!

Nope, not taking the orange mans snake juice.

Trump's supporters booed and jeered when he revealed he got a booster shot and is pro-vaccination

Sonam Sheth

Mon, December 20, 2021, 10:12 AM

Trump's supporters booed at an event Sunday when he announced he'd gotten the COVID-19 booster shot.

The audience cheered when Trump said he was opposed to vaccine mandates.

But the reaction changed when Trump and Bill O'Reilly said they were vaccinated and had boosters.

Supporters of former President Donald Trump booed and jeered when he announced on Sunday that he had received a COVID-19 booster shot and was in favor of the vaccine.

I guess it was us all along on the right that could actually do some thinking for ourselves.

Yeah and he's been mostly quiet on the subject since then because of the backlash. I don't think Trump really controls his own movement anymore.

Yeah and he's been mostly quiet on the subject since then because of the backlash. I don't think Trump really controls his own movement anymore.

No, it's brain dead backwards hillbilly fucks that are too uptight about it. The vaccine does NOT WORK, but it ain't gonna kill you either. Who cares if someone takes it, the whole argument that I have been fighting for, is FREEDOM OF CHOICE. I'm not vaxxed. I don't plan to be. But I believe that if someone wants to get vaxxed, they should without have people judge you for it. Trump had a choice to take it, and he did, three times, putting his money where his mouth is. Anybody booing him for that is obviously too stupid to comprehend that they are shooting themselves in their own foot.

mostly quiet? how many times does he have to tell people he got vaccined with th vaccine he created in warp speed?

GAFistan.jpg

Nope. Will the fact that he treated his infection with hydroxychloroquine encourage you to use that therapy? How do you know he got vaxxed and not a vitamin B injection? Because he said so? LMAO. Now you wish to believe him. Humorous.

No, it's brain dead backwards hillbilly fucks that are too uptight about it. The vaccine does NOT WORK, but it ain't gonna kill you either. Who cares if someone takes it, the whole argument that I have been fighting for, is FREEDOM OF CHOICE. I'm not vaxxed. I don't plan to be. But I believe that if someone wants to get vaxxed, they should without have people judge you for it. Trump had a choice to take it, and he did, three times, putting his money where his mouth is. Anybody booing him for that is obviously too stupid to comprehend that they are shooting themselves in their own foot.

Ah, poor baby doesn't want to be judged by the poor decisions they make based on bad information. Tough.

mostly quiet? how many times does he have to tell people he got vaccined with th vaccine he created in warp speed?

How many times has he told people he's been vaccinated and to also get vaccinated?

Forum List

Back