Trump Blames ‘Disgusting’ Media For His Tanking Poll Numbers And Gaffes

well from what i've read about the kind of sick and obscene messages that nancy pelosi has been getting, maybe she can finally understand what it's like for us ''rubes'' to look at cnn.

So, you are okay with invasion of privacy? BTW, why do you "look at CNN"...?

You're really going to ask that when Barry the meat puppet is spying on US citizens and using the IRS as a weapon?

the polls are being manipulated. the first one where hillary had a 9 point lead didnt include 18-34 yr olds. they are also overpoliing democrats.

when jill stein-green party is added and libertaian johnson, trump wins according to a recent nbc and online abc poll. most bernie supporters are going green. i went republican.

What ever happened to the so-called personal responsibility touted by GWB?

Funny. It's somewhere with "compassionate conservatism"...

It was about 3 months ago when I told people that I thought Trump was either mentally ill or that he had some kind of personality disorder. Nobody really argued with me about it, but I got the impression that they thought I was somewhat exaggerating the problem. Of course that was long before all the incidents that have happened in the last 2-3 weeks which, I would remind people, is in keeping with his behavior during the entire GOP primary with all the name-calling and personal attacks on the rest of the GOP candidates.

Then there's the problem of Trumps lying which dwarfs all other candidates in both scope and brashness. In keeping with that theme, I have to share one whopper that I don't believe got much in the way of any real media coverage simply due to all the other Trump moments.

Here it is: Trump was speaking to a crowd about providing day care for the children of parents who work and doing so AT the workplace. Trump touted his own workers' daycare at some of his hotels which I guess is referred to as Trump kids or the Trumpeteers (ala Musketeers, I guess). Sounds good, right?

Well, a short cursory check of his hotels revealed that the daycare for employees that Trump talked about wasn't for the employees at all; it was for the guests of the hotel and was put in place specifically so the guests could leave their very young children back at the hotel while they had some private time without the kids in tow. It had been put in place just to make his hotels a more attractive vacation spot for people who wanted to bring their kids but didn't necessarily want to care for the kids every single minute while on vacation which is entirely understandable. Meanwhile, the employees had absolutely NO child care at all at work, and whatever they had outside of work was something they had to pay for out of their own pocket.

Last edited:
What ever happened to the so-called personal responsibility touted by GWB?

Funny. It's somewhere with "compassionate conservatism"...

It was about 3 months ago when I told people that I thought Trump was either mentally ill or that he had some kind of personality disorder. Nobody really argued with me about it, but I got the impression that they thought I was somewhat exaggerating the problem. Of course that was long before all the incidents that have happened in the last 2-3 weeks which, I would remind people, is in keeping with his behavior during the entire GOP primary with all the name-calling and personal attacks on the rest of the GOP candidates.

Then there's the problem of Trumps lying which dwarfs all other candidates in both scope and brashness. In keeping with that theme, I have to share one whopper that I don't believe got much in the way of any real media coverage simply due to all the other Trump moments.

Here it is: Trump was speaking to a crowd about providing day care for the children of parents who work and doing so AT the workplace. Trump touted his own workers' daycare at some of his hotels which I guess is referred to as Trump kids or the Trumpeteers (ala Musketeers, I guess). Sounds good, right?

Well, a short cursory check of his hotels revealed that the daycare for employees that Trump talking about wasn't for the employees at all; it was for the guests of the hotel and was put in place specifically so the guests could leave their very young children back at the hotel while they had some private time without the kids in tow. It had been put in place just to make his hotels a more attractive vacation spot for people who wanted to bring their kids but didn't necessarily want to care for the kids every single minute while on vacation which is entirely understandable. Meanwhile, the employees had absolutely NO child care at all at work, and whatever they had outside of work was something they had to pay for out of their own pocket.

Thank you. The Trumps speak with forked tongues about a lot of things. For example:

When news broke that Ivanka Trump's clothing line doesn't offer workers paid maternity leave, some were surprised. After all, the Republican presidential nominee's daughter has said she champions the rights of working mothers. "Policies that allow women with children to thrive should not be novelties," she said on the last day of the Republican National Convention in July. "They should be the norm."

The World Is Getting Better At Paid Maternity Leave. The U.S. Is Not.

Why would corporations that are going to make less money if Trump wins, manipulate poll results against Trump?
I just don't get it.

Forum List

Back